Can bijan last longer than zeke?

Loso86

Reaction score
I’ll start off by saying I think Zekes still a very good back. He lost a little burst because he chose to be physical even when he didn’t always have to. He lowered his shoulder instead of trying to June at times. My question is, does bijan have more lateral quickness than prime zeke? He can avoid more hits? The speed is about even. Zeke was bigger. If bijan chooses to take a fees less hits than zeke and maybe take a few more to the house, he can stay in his prime longer the way a Peterson did.
Either way our fans will hate him after 4 years

rambo2

Reaction score
I’ll start off by saying I think Zekes still a very good back. He lost a little burst because he chose to be physical even when he didn’t always have to. He lowered his shoulder instead of trying to June at times. My question is, does bijan have more lateral quickness than prime zeke? He can avoid more hits? The speed is about even. Zeke was bigger. If bijan chooses to take a fees less hits than zeke and maybe take a few more to the house, he can stay in his prime longer the way a Peterson did.
A good chance the acl goes at anytime. Making it 3 years which is about 60 games is almost impossible.

ESisback

Reaction score
Guys like Emmitt are virtually gone. The league’s different now.

Run ‘em for four, tag the 5th, rinse and repeat. Draft trenches every year, QB every other.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Outside of Derrik Henry, very few RBs can last to their 30s being a bell cow in today's NFL.

That is why most teams are using a RBBC approach now.

Bijan will be part of a committee, he will not be a 25+ carry a game bell cow in the NFL.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why would you even wanna test that out? It’s a passing league. We been down that road before with Zeke. No thanks.

phildadon86

Reaction score
In all honesty. Garrett and co ruined Zeke as much as Zeke ruined himself. They have a habit of making their RBs put on weight. Did the same with Demarco. Zeke should have always been spelled by another back. Not just his last years here. Garrett is still stuck in 1990. That's how he believes teams should be run. What he doesn't realize is. There is only one Emmitt.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
In all honesty. Garrett and co ruined Zeke as much as Zeke ruined himself. They have a habit of making their RBs put on weight. Did the same with Demarco. Zeke should have always been spelled by another back. Not just his last years here. Garrett is still stuck in 1990. That's how he believes teams should be run. What he doesn't realize is. There is only one Emmitt.
Lol, Zeke put on the weight without any input from the coaching staff by not staying in shape every off-season. Don’t kid yourself.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Lol, Zeke put on the weight without any input from the coaching staff by not staying in shape every off-season. Don’t kid yourself.
Oh I am sure it was both, but that coaching staff has a history of doing that as well

StuckMojo

Reaction score
How does anyone know how much training Zeke or Henry do in the offseason?