Can Dak get the hat trick?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
His point is that the team (offense, defense, special teams) are all playing better than last season which is helping Dak just like Dak's play is helping the team. People need to stop with the hater/troll BS simply because people are giving credit to the team as a whole.

Thank you. These guys are so emotional, like little kids!

SackMaster

Reaction score
If I'm rooting for a "hat trick", this is what I'm rooting for:
  • League MVP
  • Super Bowl MVP
  • Super Bowl Champion
If Dak can pull that off, then it would be "Open Season" on all the "Dak Haters".
:flagwave:

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CBPOTY is a lock at this point.

MVP is within the realm of possibility, but Josh Allen and Kyler Murray have better odds IMO.
Allen, Murray and Herbert are the front-runners right now, I'd imagine. Winning teams that are perceived as QB-driven. Brady is in that mix too, but he'll only win if there's nobody else in the same ballpark. Allen could be undercut if the Bills' success becomes seen as more defense-driven. If Dak stays with the leaders in TD passes and the Cowboys end up with one of the best records, he could certainly take it.

"Passing leader," as in leader in passer rating, well, that isn't a thing, so it doesn't really matter.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
If I'm rooting for a "hat trick", this is what I'm rooting for:
  • League MVP
  • Super Bowl MVP
  • Super Bowl Champion
If Dak can pull that off, then it would be "Open Season" on all the "Dak Haters".
:flagwave:

"Open Season" on all the "Dak Haters"???? Really? Because that isn't taking things too far and assigning a hunting terminology to a football team group.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Man, for a Vet, you sure are sensitive.

But then again, you were in the Army and not the Marines. I guess we Marines were taught to have a little thicker skin than that.
:thumbup:

So not only do you use an asinine term in this group but now you insult a fellow veteran all because you feel the need to somehow defend Dak? Wow, and I am the sensitive one? Enjoy your day and thanks for the fellow service.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Man, for a Vet, you sure are sensitive.

But then again, you were in the Army and not the Marines. I guess we Marines were taught to have a little thicker skin than that.
:thumbup:
Same with the girl scouts, very thick skin in comparison.

SackMaster

Reaction score
So not only do you use an asinine term in this group but now you insult a fellow veteran all because you feel the need to somehow defend Dak? Wow, and I am the sensitive one? Enjoy your day and thanks for the fellow service.
:muttley:

So you thought I was LITERALLY calling people to arms to play "the most dangerous game" with fans I don't agree with just to defend a player?

Talk about "wow".
:lmao2:

JayFord

Reaction score
comeback player of the year is a lock

mvp? he could....but Brady and Josh Allen are going to be in the discussion for that

passer leader - i hope not.....we dont need him to do that Dak is most effective throwing for 250 yards per game

USArmyVet

Reaction score

So you thought I was LITERALLY calling people to arms to play "the most dangerous game" with fans I don't agree with just to defend a player?

Talk about "wow".

I would think a Marine would know better but then again there is something about people on social media that just seem to spout off at the mouth without thinking. Regardless, no need to besmirch a fellow vet but people have no standards these days it would seem.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score

Talk about "wow".

You're the one that said it big boy. lol

RonnieT24

Reaction score
The team is running too well for Dak to get the passing title probably and to me that's a GOOD thing...

Actually the effectiveness of the running game is HELPING Dak's passing efficiency numbers. We are seeing that we can dictate the game to the defense now.. pass when they are light in the secondary and run when they are light in the box..

SackMaster

Reaction score
I would think a Marine would know better but then again there is something about people on social media that just seem to spout off at the mouth without thinking. Regardless, no need to besmirch a fellow vet but people have no standards these days it would seem.

You're the one that said it big boy. lol
So you two take EVERYTHING literally, do ya?

If so, I'm ready to sell my ocean front properties in Kansas if you are willing to buy with just my word only.
:thumbup::laugh:

RonnieT24

Reaction score
They're not missing the goal. Because the goal is not Super Bowl for them. The goal for them is being able to brag about their favorite player. As long as they can do that they are happy.

Absolute horse bleep.. There is nobody here cheering "for Dak only." Everybody acknowledges that the ultimate goal is to win the Super Bowl.. However this repeated assertion that we can't celebrate the ride is ridiculous. I'm not about to just sit here and be quiet sitting on my hands until the Super Bowl. You wanna do that.. fine .. go ahead.. I like football too much and choppin it up ABOUT football too much to play that game. YMMV.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
So you two take EVERYTHING literally, do ya?

If so, I'm ready to sell my ocean front properties in Kansas if you are willing to buy with just my word only.
:thumbup::laugh:

So you used the phrase, then belittled my service, and now say others are to blame? Come on man, this is a social media board about a football team that has zero impact in anyone's real life so no need to take things to certain levels. Anyway, enjoy the day and being in Kansas know anyone that lives in the southern Missouri Ozarks? I am looking at relocating and would appreciate the feedback.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Absolute horse bleep.. There is nobody here cheering "for Dak only." Everybody acknowledges that the ultimate goal is to win the Super Bowl.. However this repeated assertion that we can't celebrate the ride is ridiculous. I'm not about to just sit here and be quiet sitting on my hands until the Super Bowl. You wanna do that.. fine .. go ahead.. I like football too much and choppin it up ABOUT football too much to play that game. YMMV.
I'll believe it when I see it.

You're not celebrating the Cowboys ride. You're only celebrating Dak's. There's difference.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Comeback? Yes

The others? No.

Allen, Brady, Jackson and Rodgers will have something to say about that. Not to mention Herbert and Stafford in LA.

What works against Prescott is the balance of his offense because the Cowboys could lead the NFL in rushing.