Can Dak get the hat trick?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Dak's success means Cowboys success.....you're smart enough to see that......aren’t you?
That's not true.

Dak put up great numbers last year and the team lost and was horrible. The same goes for 2019.

You claim to have been a coach. You should know this.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I'll believe it when I see it.

You're not celebrating the Cowboys ride. You're only celebrating Dak's. There's difference.

Since the start of the season I have started threads about Terence Steele, Zeke, Tyron Smith, Osa , Gregory, Diggs, CD Lamb to name a few and have participated in threads about pretty much every player on the team. But in your mind I'm only celebrating Dak? Whatever dude.. As with most of your takes, you settle on a narrative and the fact that it flies in the face of reality has zero impact on it. Carry on..

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
That's not true.

Dak put up great numbers last year and the team lost and was horrible. The same goes for 2019.

Not only are you ignorant, you're also bold. A boldly ignorant poster. Unbelievable.

Hello? The QB is any football team's most important player. This is stuff one learns since kindergarten. You're a follower of football. You should know this.

SackMaster

Reaction score
So you used the phrase, then belittled my service, and now say others are to blame? Come on man, this is a social media board about a football team that has zero impact in anyone's real life so no need to take things to certain levels. Anyway, enjoy the day and being in Kansas know anyone that lives in the southern Missouri Ozarks? I am looking at relocating and would appreciate the feedback.
You must REALLY think I'm sitting here in FURIOUS ANGER and replying to a Cowboys Fan board, that we both AGREE "that has zero impact in anyone's real life".

Yet I've been laughing because I did not post anything I would not say to your face, and if we were face-to-face, you would see that I am teasing and joking around.

If that offends you, OK, I can accept that. But if you think I want to stick a gun (that I don't own) in a fans face and pull the trigger just because they are a "Dak Hater", then I'm not the one with the problem.

If you are mad because I made fun of you being in the Army, then I just don't know what to say. I can't count how many times I have been called "Jarhead", "Department of the Navy", "Leatherneck", ect by other Service Members. At least when I was in the military (98-03), it was pretty common to tease the other services with things like "Aim High? How about just don't miss", "If you wanted to 'be all that you can be', you should have joined the Marines", or "We are a department of the Navy, the MEN'S department". Hell, when Army played Navy and we had soldiers around, it was "open season" on the teasing that week too (which BTW, did NOT include us grabbing our Service Rifles and attempting to hit soldiers "center mass" or get a "one shot, one kill", just so we are clear)

So while I will not apologize for the words I choose to type, I will apologize for not being ABSOLUTELY clear with my intent. I thought it was obvious, but I guess it was not.

My bad.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Not only are you ignorant, you're also bold. A boldly ignorant poster. Unbelievable.

Hello? The QB is any football team's most important player. This is stuff one learns since kindergarten. You're a follower of football. You should know this.
Dak being successful does not guarntee the team is successful.

There's literal proof of QBs playing great every year while their team misses the playoffs.

If you do not recognize this then that's just not my problem.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
You must REALLY think I'm sitting here in FURIOUS ANGER and replying to a Cowboys Fan board, that we both AGREE "that has zero impact in anyone's real life".

Yet I've been laughing because I did not post anything I would not say to your face, and if we were face-to-face, you would see that I am teasing and joking around.

If that offends you, OK, I can accept that. But if you think I want to stick a gun (that I don't own) in a fans face and pull the trigger just because they are a "Dak Hater", then I'm not the one with the problem.

If you are mad because I made fun of you being in the Army, then I just don't know what to say. I can't count how many times I have been called "Jarhead", "Department of the Navy", "Leatherneck", ect by other Service Members. At least when I was in the military (98-03), it was pretty common to tease the other services with things like "Aim High? How about just don't miss", "If you wanted to 'be all that you can be', you should have joined the Marines", or "We are a department of the Navy, the MEN'S department". Hell, when Army played Navy and we had soldiers around, it was "open season" on the teasing that week too (which BTW, did NOT include us grabbing our Service Rifles and attempting to hit soldiers "center mass" or get a "one shot, one kill", just so we are clear)

So while I will not apologize for the words I choose to type, I will apologize for not being ABSOLUTELY clear with my intent. I thought it was obvious, but I guess it was not.

My bad.

No worries all is good. Seems you entered when I left (90'-98').

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Dak being successful does not guarntee the team is successful.

There's literal proof of QBs playing great every year while their team misses the playoffs.

If you do not recognize this then that's just not my problem.

Two problems with this .. One.. if the team loses then the QB was not successful. Secondly.. this team is scoring about the same or fewer PPG this year than it was last season with Dak at the helm. Ultimately success is about winning.. Period.. But when we win we are allowed to celebrate.. Period.. If you don't want to hear fans celebrating wins and the players who get them you should probably find another forum. Cause most of the posters here like our team and our players..

SackMaster

Reaction score
No worries all is good. Seems you entered when I left (90'-98').
Ya, it was looking like I was going to be "stop lossed" past my 5 year contract but then good old Georgie-boy few on the carrier with the "Mission Accomplished" message.

Who would have thought that nearly 20 years later, we would have JUST NOW stopped fighting.

Oh well. I'll take it.

Brax

Reaction score
Comeback? Yes

The others? No.

Allen, Brady, Jackson and Rodgers will have something to say about that. Not to mention Herbert and Stafford in LA.

What works against Prescott is the balance of his offense because the Cowboys could lead the NFL in rushing.
The way they are playing now is similar to 2016 with Dak's improvement the TEAM is doing great to this point, it's not about Dak that some make it it's about balance, everyone knows that relying on Dak alone is a recipe for for past lost seasons. The Dak brigade do not seem to understand this, the FO new the key to success is balance hence the Zeke extension. Dak is playing great because of the balance and good D being played not one player. Lets wait until the playoffs before awards are given out, how the season and more importantly the playoffs unfold will determine what Dak is considered for, me I prefer the team to keep up what they are doing.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's not true.

I don't claim!!! Success is winning, not stats! You sure don't know much about real football....very disappointing..... I thought you were more savy than that.

Sevenup3000

Reaction score
Yes. Dak has absolutely nothing to do with his success on the field. It's the other players carrying him the whole way. It couldn't possibly be the other way around, that other players are having success because of Dak. CD lamb and Cooper threw those perfect passes to themselves. When you refuse to give Dak any credit you sound ridiculous.

Many of these posters are the same morons that told you last year that the Cowboys offense would be even better with Andy Dalton and that Dak was going to be exposed for being carried.

Then they got their shot with Dak going down...only for the offense to score less points in 4 full games then it did in Dak's last 4th quarter vs the Browns.

Now these same morons are right back (albeit less obvious) to their "the team is carry Dak" BS.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

He's probably playing Madden as we speak!!! I tried giving this joker the benefit of the doubt and then he goes attacking my coaching career! Lol!!!! I'm done with this wannabe.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Passing leader? MVP and Comeback player of the year?

I was hoping one of the three was a SB ring. Individual awards are obviously nice for the player but they don't do much for me as a fan.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
He's probably playing Madden as we speak!!! I tried giving this joker the benefit of the doubt and then he goes attacking my coaching career! Lol!!!! I'm done with this wannabe.
Coach, that's the problem with social media nowadays. Too many wannabes. If only he knew your accomplishments as a coach in Texas. Oh well, I get a good laugh out of those wannabes, especially when time keeps proving them wrong.