Can Dak get the hat trick?

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Hey i serve my country . But why bother in peacetime. All they you do is hang around the barracks . And getting drunk and stoned at night. Yeah that’s really productive.

Wow, real class right there.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They're not missing the goal. Because the goal is not Super Bowl for them. The goal for them is being able to brag about their favorite player. As long as they can do that they are happy.
I think it's ALL part of being a fan. Certainly you can understand this?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Some just can’t stand it. It makes my day

Its the best of everything. And this was all sooo predictable. Funny how none of them could see it as they were running their mouth.

-Winning
-beating winning teams
-Dak playing well against good defenses

3 more laughable claims blown out of the water.

jaythecowboy

Reaction score
Dak being successful does not guarntee the team is successful.

There's literal proof of QBs playing great every year while their team misses the playoffs.

If you do not recognize this then that's just not my problem.

The league MVP is basically always goes to the qb of one of the top teams. If Dak were to win MVP the Cowboys would most likely be the 1 seed.

jaythecowboy

Reaction score
Your white knight act is unnecessary. Who claims Dak can't throw or isn't accurate?

I haven't seen posts like that since about 2019.

Dak DID have accuracy issues and his passing WAS a liability for a few years. That's obviously not the case anymore.

Fans are entitled to change their opinions if a player's skills improve.

I still see it all the time still. Any pass that doesn't drop in the receiver's hands they say is inaccurate. I even saw it from the game yesterday.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Your white knight act is unnecessary. Who claims Dak can't throw or isn't accurate?

I haven't seen posts like that since about 2019.

Dak DID have accuracy issues and his passing WAS a liability for a few years. That's obviously not the case anymore.

Fans are entitled to change their opinions if a player's skills improve.

Then you haven't been looking very hard.. I could waste time linking all the posts making these idiotic claims from just the last 2-3 weeks.. but I have a feeling it would do nothing to change your mind.. Go read the responses to my posts about the play where Jarwin got outjumped for that ball against the Chargers.. or maybe find any of a dozen "he struggles in the red zone because he's not accurate" posts after the Tampa game.. They're there if you wanna see them.. But judging from your response.. I'm guessing you just don't want to.. Which is fine.. they aren't really all that interesting anyway..

jaythecowboy

Reaction score
Open season is used as a general term basically the same as saying all bets are off. Oh wait, all bets are off is also used as a general saying not just in regards to gambling.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Passing leader? MVP and Comeback player of the year?

The kid who can't throw is now the second highest rated passer in the NFL and is completing 74% of his passes despite his glaring accuracy issues.. What a lucky duck he must be.. Right now he sits behind Russell Wilson who obviously is gone for 6-8 weeks maybe more.. If Wilson doesn't come back he will fall off the qualifier list which means Dak has a realistic shot at the "passing title" this season. If the Cowboys finished with 13-14 wins he's definitely going to be in the MVP conversation and the Comeback player award is almost a given at this point..

AlI can say is .. wow!

Have not read through all the posts yet.
But when I seen the title I thought of certain awards. And was surprised at your list.

I was thinking more…CBPOY, NFL MVP…..and….SB MVP….who cares about passing leader. :laugh:

Aulac

Reaction score
If I'm rooting for a "hat trick", this is what I'm rooting for:
  • League MVP
  • Super Bowl MVP
  • Super Bowl Champion
If Dak can pull that off, then it would be "Open Season" on all the "Dak Haters".
:flagwave:

What do you think the odds are off all three things happening this year?

Aulac

Reaction score
Passing leader? MVP and Comeback player of the year?

The kid who can't throw is now the second highest rated passer in the NFL and is completing 74% of his passes despite his glaring accuracy issues.. What a lucky duck he must be.. Right now he sits behind Russell Wilson who obviously is gone for 6-8 weeks maybe more.. If Wilson doesn't come back he will fall off the qualifier list which means Dak has a realistic shot at the "passing title" this season. If the Cowboys finished with 13-14 wins he's definitely going to be in the MVP conversation and the Comeback player award is almost a given at this point..

AlI can say is .. wow!

Dak is definitely comeback player of the year, but then again who is he completing against? Actually come to think of it, I much prefer Joe Burrow instead or was Burrow last season?

With that said, who care about the passing title?

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Dak is definitely comeback player of the year, but then again who is he completing against? Actually come to think of it, I much prefer Joe Burrow instead or was Burrow last season?

With that said, who care about the passing title?

People who use higher passer rating to justify why other QBs are better do.. Then the minute Dak ascends that mountain it is immediately declared to have just been a small hill after all.

Aulac

Reaction score
Yes. Dak has absolutely nothing to do with his success on the field. It's the other players carrying him the whole way. It couldn't possibly be the other way around, that other players are having success because of Dak. CD lamb and Cooper threw those perfect passes to themselves. When you refuse to give Dak any credit you sound ridiculous.

Did you miss Cooper catching poorly thrown balls by Dak? I lost count how many times Cooper had to dive or go low for a ball that was not perfectly thrown. In fact if you read the game thread in the first half, people were literally saying "Dak is doing his best to give the game away"...that not what MVP do. Hell we may have lost the game if the entire Giants offense wasn't injure.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Did you miss Cooper catching poorly thrown balls by Dak? I lost count how many times Cooper had to dive or go low for a ball that was not perfectly thrown. In fact if you read the game thread in the first half, people were literally saying "Dak is doing his best to give the game away"...that not what MVP do. Hell we may have lost the game if the entire Giants offense wasn't injure.
You certainly have an agenda if you think that every pass by the QB must be perfectly placed. NO QB makes perfect passes every pass. Dak's accuracy is off the charts this year.

Aulac

Reaction score
People who use higher passer rating to justify why other QBs are better do.. Then the minute Dak ascends that mountain it is immediately declared to have just been a small hill after all.

See I'm not like that, because for me stats without context is useless. Ravens fans would justify Jackson can throw by saying he had the most passing TD in his MVP season but if you look at the number, he had very few games with over 200 yards passing. In fact most of his TD's came at the goal line where it was just short passes.

QBR, passing yards, passing touchdowns, rushing touchdowns, and win stats don't matter to me when I'm looking at a QB.