Can I get a small attaboy for that Oline?!?

BIGDen

Dr. Freakasaurus
Reaction score
Bleu Star;4242264 said:
Cmon.. You can do it. ;)

I said it in another thread but I'll gladly say it again. Great game by the OL. If they keep it up we're in for a great finish.

Eddie

Reaction score
The OL is slowly gelling, and Garrett is able to run plays like he designed them.

Plus, having Murray back there has made a tremendous difference.

I'm liking what I'm seeing.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
BIGDen;4242286 said:
I said it in another thread but I'll gladly say it again. Great game by the OL. If they keep it up we're in for a great finish.

True! Thanks for saying it again. Loving our young horses. :D

Avenging Hayseed

Interwebs fooseball expert
Reaction score
Wazzzzzzup,......Im ATTA! :D

Small_boy_with_long_hair.png

burmafrd

Reaction score
Bleu Star;4242338 said:
Nice to see you chime in with a minor positive. ;)

I ain't from Missouri but they still have to show me that they can get it done when it matters. And that means against really good D's like the Giants and company.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
It's nice to see Romo behind a hungry oline that blocks for him on pass pro. Romo is unstoppable with good blocking in front of him. He has to be one of the happiest people in the world right now. It's all starting to come together on offense.

Eskimo

Reaction score
The OL was great today - their play meant we could do what we wanted. Four drives in the first half for the offense, four TDs. Not one of those TDs was on a short field - we methodically marched the ball down the field each time.

In the second half, we just worked to bleed time off the clock without committing any turnovers.

The OL kept Romo very clean today. I'm not sure if he got hit once the whole game other than the splash from the DL when he ran for a one yard gain.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
It was my opinion earlier in the year that you had to let this young offensive line play and learn. We needed a major overhaul anyway. Might as well do it now then delay the inevitable. Maybe this offensive line has gelled quicker than expected. If so, good. I still think the Cowboys are a year away from the NFC Championship. But if this offensive line is coming together, if DeMarco Murray continues his stellar play and if the defense gets better, we might be ahead of schedule.

But I'm going to take one game at a time.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
tyke1doe;4242444 said:
It was my opinion earlier in the year that you had to let this young offensive line play and learn. We needed a major overhaul anyway. Might as well do it now then delay the inevitable. Maybe this offensive line has gelled quicker than expected. If so, good. I still think the Cowboys are a year away from the NFC Championship. But if this offensive line is coming together, if DeMarco Murray continues his stellar play and if the defense gets better, we might be ahead of schedule.

But I'm going to take one game at a time.

Same here bro on all counts. Next up! Washington! :D

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
They were fantastic today and Romo showed what he can be when given time. What I really want to know is where all these deep plays came from!