Can I start a T.O thread, too?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Since everyone is piling up on T.O., I have a question.

What other Cowboy player (aside from T.O.) have you hated the most from team past and present?

For me, it would be Efrin Herrera ...:mad:

Who did you boys/girls hate?

P.S. Edit: Replace the "hate" with "disliked". Hate is such an awful word! (although I do hate my x-wife)...!! :)

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
The only Cowboy that's ever garnered a level of dislike from me has not been a player, it's been Jerry, the GM.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
vta;2434550 said:
The only Cowboy that's ever garnered a level of dislike from me has not been a player, it's been Jerry, the GM.

Interesting! Another question for you. Why do you root for the Cowboys? Another question. Did you enjoy those three SuperBowls?

:confused:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Rudy;2434557 said:
Vandy and Crayton in the most recent seasons...

Yeah! But Vandy at least could kick the ball thry Craytons mouth!

;)

ZeroClub

just trying to get better
Reaction score
I haven't "hated" any of them, but ....

Phil Pozderac was my least favorite Cowboy for a while there.

I was and remain a James Washington fan, but I was disgusted when he grabbed and swung a tripod during an on-the-field scuffle.

I guess I have a habit of becoming quite frustrated by late-in-their-career immobile QBs who were sitting ducks behind less than stellar OLs (Danny White, Troy Aikman, and Drew Bledsoe).

Thomas "Hollywood" Henderson was very disappointing for squandering his immense talent. He could have and should have had a Hall of Fame career.

But I never hated any of those guys.

Rudy

Reaction score
Man, how did I forget Drew Bledsoe?? I think I HATE Bledsoe and Brad Johnson more than anyone to ever be in the NFL.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
ZeroClub;2434567 said:
I haven't "hated" any of them, but ....

Phil Pozderac was my least favorite Cowboy for a while there.

I was and remain a James Washington fan, but I was disgusted when he grabbed and swung a tripod during an on-the-field scuffle.

I guess I have a habit of becoming quite frustrated by late-in-their-career immobile QBs who were sitting ducks behind less than stellar OLs (Danny White, Troy Aikman, and Drew Bledsoe).

Thomas "Hollywood" Henderson was very disappointing for squandering his immense talent. He could have and should have had a Hall of Fame career.

But I never hated any of those guys.

Nice post...perhaps I should have said "disliked" rather than "hated". :eek::

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
I used to be really POd at Hollywood Henderson for letting himself get so out of control with the coke that Tom Landry had to send him packing.

When he was on his game, Dallas defense looked almost invincible... Without him there was a void and his speed on defense was sorely missed.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
aardvark;2434589 said:
I used to be really POd at Hollywood Henderson for letting himself get so out of control with the coke that Tom Landry had to send him packing.

When he was on his game, Dallas defense looked almost invincible... Without him there was a void and his speed on defense was sorely missed.

Yeah, I've let it be known here that Hollywood was/is a favorite player of mine and it's sad that he did what he did. But, in the end I admire him for what he overcame.

Drugs...! :mad:

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
vta;2434550 said:

rysko;2434551 said:
vanderjagt

Hands down...............

Seven

Reaction score
5Stars;2434596 said:
Yeah, I've let it be known here that Hollywood was/is a favorite player of mine and it's sad that he did what he did. But, in the end I admire him for what he overcame.

Drugs...! :mad:

Then he goes and wins the freakin' lottery!!!! What's a guy like me supposed to do............:mad:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Seven;2434601 said:
Then he goes and wins the freakin' lottery!!!! What's a guy like me supposed to do............:mad:

I got an idea! Come on over to my house in a few...then you and I will snort some coke and go buy a lottery ticket! It might work!

:eek:

Seven

Reaction score
vta;2434550 said:

Zone rule. We shall never use the acronym "GM" in any discussion concerning Jethro. Deal? ;)

It creeps me out..............

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
5Stars;2434552 said:
Interesting! Another question for you. Why do you root for the Cowboys? Another question. Did you enjoy those three SuperBowls?

:confused:

Oh stop.
I don't root for the team because of the owner; who the hell is a fan of any teams owner? It's about the game and the players, not the multi million dollar narcissist who happened to buy the team.

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
Seven;2434604 said:
Zone rule. We shall never use the acronym "GM" in any discussion concerning Jethro. Deal? ;)

It creeps me out..............

Deal. ;)

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
vta;2434607 said:
Oh stop.
I don't root for the team because of the owner; who the hell is a fan of any teams owner? It's about the game and the players, not the multi million dollar narcissist who happened to buy the team.

That's cool...but, if you read the orginal post, I said "player", then you went and hijacked the thread.

Aside from that, Jerra drives me nuts sometimes, but the worse part is his speech!

Damn it! Shut the hell up! (smack, lisp, smack)!!

:laugh2: