Can I start a T.O thread, too?

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
5Stars;2434603 said:
I got an idea! Come on over to my house in a few...then you and I will snort some coke and go buy a lottery ticket! It might work!

:eek:

Great. I have a head cold..............just my luck.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
DallasEast;2434636 said:
[youtube]bkEvy-9yVyQ[/youtube]

;) :D

I don't have time to view this right now because I'm late for my workout. However, I'm sure it's funny, or making fun of me somehow!

:confused: But, remember this...just because, T.O. does like you!

:laugh2:

mmohican29

Reaction score
1) Deion Sanders
2) Terrell Owens
3) Mike Vanderjagt
4) Brad Johnson
5) Tony Dixon
6) Phil Pozderac
7)Wayne McGarity
8)Drew Bledsoe
9) Gary Hogeboom
10) Adam Jones

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
5Stars;2434610 said:
That's cool...but, if you read the orginal post, I said "player", then you went and hijacked the thread.

Aside from that, Jerra drives me nuts sometimes, but the worse part is his speech!

Damn it! Shut the hell up! (smack, lisp, smack)!!

:laugh2:

What I meant was no player has ever elicited such a feeling from me, only the owner. Sorry I wasn't clearer in my intention and didn't mean to hijack your thread.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
vta;2434750 said:
What I meant was no player has ever elicited such a feeling from me, only the owner. Sorry I wasn't clearer in my intention and didn't mean to hijack your thread.

Do you own any kind of Cowboy merchandise? If so, Jerry likes you!! So, why all the dislike for a man that is trying to give you what you like?

:)

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
5Stars;2434596 said:
Yeah, I've let it be known here that Hollywood was/is a favorite player of mine and it's sad that he did what he did. But, in the end I admire him for what he overcame.

Drugs...! :mad:

Yeah he's done a remarkable turnaround... He's actually spoken at our high school about his recovery and is a great public speaker against substance abuse. Kudos to him

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
5Stars;2434752 said:
Do you own any kind of Cowboy merchandise? If so, Jerry likes you!! So, why all the dislike for a man that is trying to give you what you like?

:)

Nothing recent. The last jersey I got was a Novacek and I still wear my 10+ year old Cowboy hats.

If Jerry wanted to give me what I like, he'd do best to not focus on trinkets and pay more attention to the product on the field: I love football, not clothes based on it.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
mmohican29;2434649 said:
1) Deion Sanders
2) Terrell Owens
3) Mike Vanderjagt
4) Brad Johnson
5) Tony Dixon
6) Phil Pozderac
7)Wayne McGarity
8)Drew Bledsoe
9) Gary Hogeboom
10) Adam Jones

1b) Torrin Tucker - biggest piece of crap in quite some time.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
What about Kavika Pittman, Willie Blade? Quincy Carter?

:eek:

Now, those are some rare talent!!

mitchell2254

Reaction score
Bledsoe
Brad Johnson
Torrin Tucker
Rob Petitti
Mario Edwards
Jacques Reeves
Marcellus Wiley

I'm only 20 so my list is all kinda recently

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Babe Laughemburgers
Vinny Testaverde
Bledsoe
Brad Johnson

Starting to hate Garrett....

I'm sure these bus drivers are nice fellas, I just hate them driving my team off a cliff...:mad:

burntricersx

Reaction score
Anthony Henry's starting to climb my list of players on my Do Not Like list...he can't cover if you gave him a 10 second head start and a blanket.

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
5Stars;2434541 said:
Since everyone is piling up on T.O., I have a question.

What other Cowboy player (aside from T.O.) have you hated the most from team past and present?

For me, it would be Efrin Herrera ...:mad:

Who did you boys/girls hate?

P.S. Edit: Replace the "hate" with "disliked". Hate is such an awful word! (although I do hate my x-wife)...!! :)

Guys I have really disliked:

Duane Thomas - Could have been a great RB but listened to the wrong people (like Jim Brown) and threw away his opportunity. Didn't have any love for the game but was an outstanding athlete.

Thomas Henderson - Hollywood could have been LT before Taylor came to the NFL, he was that good. A phenomenal athlete but he let drugs take over his life and that was the end of his career. I have an autographed copy of his book "Out of Control" which is a must read for any Cowboys fan.

Michael Irvin - Irvin was a great WR and a great player but I never liked him. I hated his showboating and celebrating every first down as if he had just scored the winning TD. I understand that was just who he was but when that was combined with his total disregard for his family and teammates by getting involved with drugs and prostitutes, that was it for me. IMO he was never truly repentant for what he did, he was just sorry that he got caught.

Deion Sanders - The ultimate "all about me" player. The day he cost us a game because he was busy pointing up to the sky (supposedly acknowledging God) instead of counting the players, like he was supposed to be doing. We got penalized for having 12 men on the field, they got a first down and we lost the game. I could go on for hours about why I can't stand this guy but you get the point.

Terrell Owens - Another guy who is more concerned about his numbers than about the team. "I love me some me" describes his attitude to a tee.

Craig Morton - Morton was a great person, one of the nicest and kindest people around but I hated him as our QB. We had the most talented team in our history in the late 60s and he choked in the big games every time. His playoff numbers are horrendous! He got better as an older player and some of his best seasons in his late 30s with the Broncos.

There are others but I'm out of time...

After their careers:

Rafael Septien
Lance Rentzel

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
THUMPER;2435807 said:
Craig Morton - Morton was a great person, one of the nicest and kindest people around but I hated him as our QB. We had the most talented team in our history in the late 60s and he choked in the big games every time. His playoff numbers are horrendous! He got better as an older player and some of his best seasons in his late 30s with the Broncos.

We got even with him in 1977 though...the beatings we put on him in week 14 and then again in the super bowl were amazing.

Also, didnt the 1st rd pick we got for him in the NYG trade turn into Randy White?

I'd say we made out ok for the agony he cost us.

:D