Video: Can I sue Doug Gottlieb?

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score

gmb1

Reaction score
Wow! What a thief. I'm glad Troy Aikman cussed him out a while back.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Disrespectful to Draymond

You claim Dak is a spare parts player who only looks good because his supporting cast (although when we lose that said supporting cast is never mentioned by you but that isn't the point here).

Draymond is exactly that. He's a spare parts player that looks good in the Golden St machine. They were exposed last year when those pieces started to go away with injuries. And he did nothing to step up.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
You claim Dak is a spare parts player who only looks good because his supporting cast (although when we lose that said supporting cast is never mentioned by you but that isn't the point here).

Draymond is exactly that. He's a spare parts player that looks good in the Golden St machine. They were exposed last year when those pieces started to go away with injuries. And he did nothing to step up.
He did nothing but basically average a triple double in the playoffs? Your bad football takes are apparently only exceeded by your bad basketball takes.

lk8701

Reaction score
Mods, scoundrels like Gottlieb shouldn't be allowed to creep around cowboyszone and steal our ideas.

Flamma

Reaction score
They can say what they want about Dak, but I don't see Rodgers racking up Super Bowls either. Like him or not, it will not be easy to replace Dak. Want Baker Mayfield? The dude is a turnover machine.

cern

Reaction score
few posts here are particularly unique to the poster. they are a reflection of the thoughts of multiple posters. a local ad agency asked fans to submit nicknames for demarcus ware when he came to the cowboys. unbelievably, more than 70% came up with "beware d ware".. i'm sure everyone that sent it in thought they had a winner.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
few posts here are particularly unique to the poster. they are a reflection of the thoughts of multiple posters. a local ad agency asked fans to submit nicknames for demarcus ware when he came to the cowboys. unbelievably, more than 70% came up with "beware d ware".. i'm sure everyone that sent it in thought they had a winner.
fair. but that example was deterministic based on a specific player name. this seemed a little lower odds for coincidence given an analogy to a basketball player

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score

He was on the verge of winning FMVP when KD was hurt and Klay Thompson was hobbled.

Stop it