Video: Can I sue Doug Gottlieb?

Nav22

Reaction score
Draymond Greens career stats as a starter (because they would've been worse but I didn't count the first 2 years) 10.8ppg 8.1rpg 6.4 apg, what in those numbers scream HOF? If anything they scream role player, that looks a lot better with elite talent but put him on the Magic and he's just another player.

This quote is Draymond Green in a nutshell:

One of the more humorous sports quotes was attributed to Cowboy quarterback Don Meredith speaking about Garrison’s dependability, “If it was third down, and you needed four yards, if you’d get the ball to Walt Garrison, he’d get ya five. And if it was third down and ya needed twenty yards, if you’d get the ball to Walt Garrison, by God, he’d get you five.”
LOL “stats”, that’s cute. Go ahead and look at Draymond’s plus-minus for his impact on the game. Is there a “stat” for being the best all-around defender in the league?

Just save yourself some time and say “I don’t know basketball.”

Jason Kidd’s numbers aren’t much better than that, and he got in on the 1st ballot. Kidd also was never a 3-time champion or Defensive Player of the Year.

Go look at Maurice Cheeks’ numbers and compare them to Green’s. Cheeks is a HOFer. You’ll feel silly afterwards, but do it anyways.

Enjoy Draymond’s HOF speech! He’ll probably talk about how he made a living PUNKING your favorite teams and players, en route to 3 shiny rings.
:thumbup:

birdwells1

Reaction score
LOL “stats”, that’s cute. Go ahead and look at Draymond’s plus-minus for his impact on the game. Is there a “stat” for being the best all-around defender in the league?

Just save yourself some time and say “I don’t know basketball.”

Jason Kidd’s numbers aren’t much better than that, and he got in on the 1st ballot. Kidd also was never a 3-time champion or Defensive Player of the Year.

Go look at Maurice Cheeks’ numbers and compare them to Green’s. Cheeks is a HOFer. You’ll feel silly afterwards, but do it anyways.

Enjoy Draymond’s HOF speech! He’ll probably talk about how he made a living PUNKING your favorite teams and players, en route to 3 shiny rings.
:thumbup:
I was actually pulling for the warriors because I'm not a Lebron fan and didn't want to see him AAU his way to numerous championships.
Green probably easily gets into the hof due to the fact that everyone gets in.