Video: Can I sue Doug Gottlieb?

Nav22

Reaction score
You claim Dak is a spare parts player who only looks good because his supporting cast (although when we lose that said supporting cast is never mentioned by you but that isn't the point here).

Draymond is exactly that. He's a spare parts player that looks good in the Golden St machine. They were exposed last year when those pieces started to go away with injuries. And he did nothing to step up.
I’m so sorry that Draymond punked your favorite teams and players en route to 3 rings and a HOF resume.
:laugh:

Ken

Reaction score
You claim Dak is a spare parts player who only looks good because his supporting cast (although when we lose that said supporting cast is never mentioned by you but that isn't the point here).

Draymond is exactly that. He's a spare parts player that looks good in the Golden St machine. They were exposed last year when those pieces started to go away with injuries. And he did nothing to step up.
Problem with their theory is....

Cooper is playing the best in his career with Dakpand Zeke is regressing before our eyes and is going to be a horrible contract. Already is IMO.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You’ll just have to settle for the coolness of it all... I’ve had a few Twitter talking heads lift my ideas. This forum is the number one hit for most Cowboy forum searches so its an easy data mine for talking points.

Truth. I can't tell you how many times I've read a Todd Archer article and i'm like "wait, that was a thread on cowboyzone!"

birdwells1

Reaction score
He did nothing but basically average a triple double in the playoffs? Your bad football takes are apparently only exceeded by your bad basketball takes.
He scored 12 ppg while shooting 43%, 9 apg, and 10 rpg. That's the lamest triple double you can almost get. I can see if he averaged 22 ppg while shooting 50% from the field but 12? When Durant was out they needed him to pick up the scoring but he was unable to. Oh yeah what about that 18% from the 3 point line?

Sydla

Reaction score

That Video clip is from Today October 8th. Watch the video beginning at the 7:19 mark.

He copied my idea:

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/dak-prescott-draymond-green.442428/

I made that post yesterday October 7th.

You are talking about a guy that got thrown out of ND (no, he didn't leave on his own) for stealing dorm mates credit cards and also books and re-selling them to the bookstore.

I believe he was also nailed for plagiarism at Notre Dame as well.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
He scored 12 ppg while shooting 43%, 9 apg, and 10 rpg. That's the lamest triple double you can almost get. I can see if he averaged 22 ppg while shooting 50% from the field but 12? When Durant was out they needed him to pick up the scoring but he was unable to. Oh yeah what about that 18% from the 3 point line?
You don’t watch much basketball, do you? He’s a defensive player/facilitator who plays with three of the greatest scorers in the league today. He’s not supposed to score.
And I like how you glossed over that he’s a 6’7” forward averaging 10 boards and 9 assists. That’s so commonly average :rolleyes:

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score

If your analysis of Draymond is based off his offensive contribution it’s misguided.

It would be like going back and criticizing Rodman on his career points per minutes.

Draymond’s contribution on the defensive end has to be factored; he’s more than the sum of his parts.

birdwells1

Reaction score
If your analysis of Draymond is based off his offensive contribution it’s misguided.

It would be like going back and criticizing Rodman on his career points per minutes.

Draymond’s contribution on the defensive end has to be factored; he’s more than the sum of his parts.

Again Rodman was good but playing with Isiah, Dumars, Lambeer, JORDAN, Pippen, has everything to do with him being a HOfer than his play itself.

Check out these stats 18ppg, 9rpg 8apg those numbers are better than Draymonds on any year but that is what Fat Lever averaged for the Denver Nuggetsin the late 80s and early nineties. If he had did that for the Jordan Bulls, Bad Boy Pistons or Warriors he'd be a shoe in for the HOF. Timing is everything.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Again Rodman was good but playing with Isiah, Dumars, Lambeer, JORDAN, Pippen, has everything to do with him being a HOfer than his play itself.

Check out these stats 18ppg, 9rpg 8apg those numbers are better than Draymonds on any year but that is what Fat Lever averaged for the Denver Nuggetsin the late 80s and early nineties. If he had did that for the Jordan Bulls, Bad Boy Pistons or Warriors he'd be a shoe in for the HOF. Timing is everything.

I don’t think anyone is arguing Draymond is an elite player, which is precisely what the comparison is making with Dak.

Draymond has been an All Defensive Team (1st and 2nd team) since 2015. Beyond individual defense he plays outstanding team defensive.

That’s on top of contributing in all facets of the game (passing, rebounding, and scoring to a lesser degree).

Creeper

Reaction score
Both of these guys are bozos but there is truth to what they were saying. Since I am not a basketball fan I have no idea who Draymond Greene is and I would not say Dak is like a good 5th player on a basketball team. But watching Aaron Rodgers play next to Dak its hard not so make the comparison. Dak is not Aaron Rodgers or Tom Brady. He can't carry a team by himself. He cannot win with inferior talent around him.

Rodgers plays well not matter who is around him. Same with Brady. Same with Brees. Dak is not in the same league with them. But we listed 3 guys out of 32 teams. Maybe Russell Wilson makes 4. All 4 of these guys are smart football players in additional to having some physical talents. I am not sure Dak has the football smarts of those 4 guys. But you don't just go out and sign the next Brady. I am more worried about the Cowboys backup. When you look at all the teams with injured QBs rolling out 2nd and 3rd QBs who are still winning and think of theCowboys backup, its pretty scary.

Dak is not why Dallas is losing games to good football teams. Gottleib got it right when he pointed to the Cowboys defense that was dominated by Rodgers in the 1st half.

Nav22

Reaction score
“The lamest triple double you can almost get”

Wow, you’re embarrassing yourself.

Jason Kidd averaged 12.6 PPG and was the king of triple-doubles. 1st ballot Hall of Famer.

Go ahead and tell us that Kidd’s game was “lame”.
:lmao2:

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
What did Gottlieb say that was wrong? He is completely right what he said. Dak needs players around him. I would be very cautious in throwing that kind of money to him. The defense is atrocious and not all the blame is on Dak.

erod

Reaction score
Gottlieb is a tool. But he was spot on here.

What I don't understand is why this isn't totally obvious to everybody.

birdwells1

Reaction score
“The lamest triple double you can almost get”

Wow, you’re embarrassing yourself.

Jason Kidd averaged 12.6 PPG and was the king of triple-doubles. 1st ballot Hall of Famer.

Go ahead and tell us that Kidd’s game was “lame”.
:lmao2:

Draymond Greens career stats as a starter (because they would've been worse but I didn't count the first 2 years) 10.8ppg 8.1rpg 6.4 apg, what in those numbers scream HOF? If anything they scream role player, that looks a lot better with elite talent but put him on the Magic and he's just another player.

This quote is Draymond Green in a nutshell:

One of the more humorous sports quotes was attributed to Cowboy quarterback Don Meredith speaking about Garrison’s dependability, “If it was third down, and you needed four yards, if you’d get the ball to Walt Garrison, he’d get ya five. And if it was third down and ya needed twenty yards, if you’d get the ball to Walt Garrison, by God, he’d get you five.”

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Sure, as long as you don't care that you'll lose, and he'll win the countersuit, since he said it in July.

Chill35

Reaction score
Well, Dak has looked good in a few Cowboy's losses, so...
Exactly. I don't agree with the Analogy with Draymond Green other then that Dak like Draymon is capable of motivating the entire team into playing tough and working hard for comeback. Draymond is also capable of bringing an entire team down as well however. Draymond doesn't run the offense in Golden State however. Dak is the leader of our team not a role player. However if the whole team fails to perform (most notably the defense, like last week or vs the Rams last year, it is on the coaches not one single player. If the team plays like crap because Sean Lee is injured or Zeke is on Suspension or Amari is hobbled or Romo is injured that is on the coaches once again. Plenty of backup QBS are winning games and even a super bowl. Something none of our coaching staff was capable of doing before Dak came along.