Can LVE turn things around

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Let’s be clear..

LVE is not a liability at all for us on the field.

My only disappointment with him is he set such a high standard as a rookie and that player hasn’t shown up since then.

This is where I'm at as well. I think he is a solid player but I just don't think we are going to see quite the animal he was during his rookie season. I'm sure injuries have taken their toll. Sucks to see but it's part of the game.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
DTs did a pretty good job of keeping the LBs clean today. Him and Parsons filled the holes nicely.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
I don't if I could give enough likes to this comment. This defence is in need of someone like Sean Lee with the durability of an ox, and the neck like one, to take on the ugly assignments.

The concern I have is that LVE has an issue he is aware of. We don't know the whole story, but if he can't be useful in the positions we have available we are gogn to end up with a lot of hybrid LB clones and not enough tough guys in the middle which we desperately need in the latter stages of the season in bad weather when running and defending the run is important.

The good news is the lunch pail MLBers are easier to find. They don’t go in the 1st round. They’re like nose tackles. Not sexy but do the dirty work. But I don’t see LVE filling that role long term.

Cmac

Reaction score
Well if Jaylon was truly a liability then LVE should be able to play faster now and not watch another players assignment.
......"watching another players assignment".....where you going with that one? We aren't thinking LB weaknesses are on another player, are we?