Can MM take advantage of the offensive line road graders we now have?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Eventual starters:

LT - Tyler Guyton 6’7” 322lbs
LG - Tyler Smith 6’6” 332lbs
C - Cooper Beebe 6’4” 335lbs
RG - Zack Martin 6’4” 315lbs
RT - Terrance Steele 6’6” 310lbs]

This screams physical running game which is must to reach the SB. Yeah I know someone will say “well look at this team that did it without a running game”. But they got there because they had a running game. MM’s talked about must run the ball in the past. Well, now he has the horses to do it. Will he? I sure hope so.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You are spot on! If this offense can get the lead, it could be lights out just pounding the ball.

I'm still secretly hoping for a RB pickup from cut day. No reason to throw the ball 30+ times a game.
Exactly. It’s got to be balanced. They HAVE to show the ability to run the ball when they really need to. It’s crucial.

rambo2

Reaction score
Eventual starters:

This screams physical running game which is must to reach the SB. Yeah I know someone will say “well look at this team that did it without a running game”. But they got there because they had a running game. MM’s talked about must run the ball in the past. Well, now he has the horses to do it. Will he? I sure hope so.
Yes

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Eventual starters:

Beebe isn't a center....He's miles away from knowing what to do. He either was flat footed not knowing what to do....looking around....or was just doing nothing. It takes years to learn all the communication it takes to pick up stunts...and he looked clueless when it came to getting everyone on the same page. Hate to say it....but this team needs a vet center....because I'm not buying the Hoffman media hype.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Eventual starters:

Sure would be nice if they had a good…… what’s the word……. Oh yeah. Running back. To run the football behind that line.

The offensive line itself looks very promising though.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Beebe isn't a center....He's miles away from knowing what to do. He either was flat footed not knowing what to do....looking around....or was just doing nothing. It takes years to learn all the communication it takes to pick up stunts...and he looked clueless when it came to getting everyone on the same page. Hate to say it....but this team needs a vet center....because I'm not buying the Hoffman media hype.
lol. Your opinion means nothing. McCarthy just promoted the guy.

You are as wrong about Beebe as you have been about Moore. For years.

Chasing6

Reaction score
However, on the other hand, Trance can be a starting QB after 1 season college.

:lmao:

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
Exactly. It’s got to be balanced. They HAVE to show the ability to run the ball when they really need to. It’s crucial.
If you have to play in Green Bay in January, if your defense cannot stop the opponent, if you are playing the 49ers and your WRs cannot get open....if your QB gets the yips early in a crucial playoff game....there are a myriad of reasons where you will need to rely on the run game to make an EXTENEDED postseason run

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes in 1.5 seasons when they learn to cover all formations and the speed of NFL defenders.

RonWashington

Reaction score
I was scratching my head on the play on the 3 yard line and Lance needed one yard for a first down and MM has him throw an incomplete pass into the end zone.

That’s two tight ends and Leupke or Elliott time for the OL to impose its will and either a 1st down or TD. That’s the kind of play you pound the rock show the line dominance.

I know neither Leupke or Elliott played but regular season with Dak and full roster that’s a run down .

Last edited:

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
Only if he gave them a rufie and snuck up on them while asleep.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Eventual starters:

Does this mean you regret your I quit thread and you're moving back to Texas?