Can Rush give us 1 more win against Washington?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
The Washington Commanders, hate that name, are similar to the Giants, but are more talented.

They have legitimate skill players that can hurt the Cowboys, but their OL might be worse then what we just faced the last two weeks, especially if Wentz keeps on holding the football. Gibson has hurt us on the ground in the past. Outside receivers are very good.

Defensively they still have a formidable front even without Chase Young. Running might be tough sledding, especially early on. Their corners are better then what we just faced, but still very beatable.
If we run the ball and play defense like we did, which is a good possibility with Glass Wentz then yeah we can get one more

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Teams that implode like Washington did last week at OL usually make enough adjustments and give enough help to protect the QB better the next week. The Bengals OL was still weak but much better vs Miami.
Washington will throw quick passes, screens, bubble screens, slants, outs, passes to RBs, TEs, etc. They will make plenty of attempts to run the ball early and keep the score close and pick their spots to take deeper shots, but always with a quick outlet.

I think the offense must score at least 2 TDs, some FGs, and the defense needs to keep Washington out of the end zone and force FGs.

b0xZZ

Reaction score
Ride with coop good or bad and draft Hendon Hooker in round 3 next year. Our future is set.

Hardline

Reaction score
The rivalry was against the Red skins. I look at the Commanders as a new franchise.
That historic rivalry is dead now.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Who are these Dak fans that you speak of? Because I refuse to believe someone here wants this team to lose just because Dak isn't playing.

It's more like there's a group out there that wants this team to lose just because Dak IS playing. The 99% of us who are actual Cowboys fans want the team to win even if they lined up Satan himself at QB.. though we'd want HIM to have a bad game but we'd still want the team to win.. LOL!

RonWashington

Reaction score
The Washington Commanders, hate that name, are similar to the Giants, but are more talented.

They have legitimate skill players that can hurt the Cowboys, but their OL might be worse then what we just faced the last two weeks, especially if Wentz keeps on holding the football. Gibson has hurt us on the ground in the past. Outside receivers are very good.

Defensively they still have a formidable front even without Chase Young. Running might be tough sledding, especially early on. Their corners are better then what we just faced, but still very beatable.

Very good scouting report . Haskins Heineke now Wentz . The Rivera era seems to go down as not having a QB capable of bringing a teams level up to compliment what’s been decent defenses under Del Rio the DC . I remember that late Dak int pick 6 to Holcomb made a game that wasn’t close uncomfortable at the end.

Gibson McLaurin Dotson all good skill players . I don’t expect a blow out but if the Cowboys are legit playoff material and not one and out to wildcard teams then when a game like the commodores comes around you have to get the W. A severe jump in team talent is right up the street next two weeks.

lukin2006

Reaction score
Absolutely. I think with our defence he can beat either LA or Philly. He’s done exceptionally well considering the oline should become more cohesive and adding Gallup should be a nice boast to the offence.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score

The Cowboys' defense has the ability to make this a long day for Carson Wentz. The man does have some good skill, but get in his face and disrupt him, and he can be rattled. Diggs is getting his next pick. There will be more sacks. I even see a pick 6 in our near future.