Can Rush give us 1 more win against Washington?

Bates

Reaction score
Sure he can, along with the rest of our team. He has something. I dont know how far that something (read and release quickly) can take us. He’s been very close to some interceptions that have had me on the edge of my seat and it will be fun to see how defensive coordinators adjust. He just might have that mental edge. I hope so. He will do what’s needed to win this game.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
The Cowboys' defense has the ability to make this a long day for Carson Wentz. The man does have some good skill, but get in his face and disrupt him, and he can be rattled. Diggs is getting his next pick. There will be more sacks. I even see a pick 6 in our near future.
They can come in bunches

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Rush's play is conducive to the whole team. Ball control and time of possession have helped the defense.
It's a win for the whole team.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's a big # for a backup QB lead team, Cooper has been giving us about 20 each week. If he reaches that again, we have an excellent chance to succeed.

That's a big # for a backup QB lead team, Cooper has been giving us about 20 each week. If he reaches that again, we have an excellent chance to succeed.
Agreed, but as mentioned I look for our D and special teams to add some gravy this week.:thumbup:

blueblood70

Reaction score
It's more like there's a group out there that wants this team to lose just because Dak IS playing. The 99% of us who are actual Cowboys fans want the team to win even if they lined up Satan himself at QB.. though we'd want HIM to have a bad game but we'd still want the team to win.. LOL!
:thumbup::hammer:

blueblood70

Reaction score
Ride with coop good or bad and draft Hendon Hooker in round 3 next year. Our future is set.
29c.gif

give it a rest Dak IS better, dak will be back ,and if you won't support dak you are not a Cowboy fan..
so tired of this

keep it REAL,

Rush has won 2 very close games against weak teams with the aid of a top 3 defense, support from sts making 2 50Yard Fgs and some nice punt returns, wrs actual catching balls and getting open and most importantly they are sticking to the run game.

so easy to forget,

2016 Dak won 11-0 all in one stretch went to playoffs and went toe to toe with GB and rogers only to have his defense SUCK, this trumps a 2-0 run can you call that a streak LOL
2018- dak helped team turn around a 3-5 season to have 5 game win streak go 7-2 and beat Seattle in the playoffs.
2019- 3-0 start at the time fans said tap the brakes, wait why this 2-0 Rush win streak is less and against same type of teams with similar gameplan
2021 oh 6-0 run into the playoff we went,

Id say the 2-0 was an overreaction and far too much credit is being put on Rush BUT thats not a strong enough words
toy all are INSANE. lost you ever lovin minds..

also add even though 5 games in 2020, not many wins before dak broke his ankle he was putting up MVP like stats..not eking out under 3-point games and why was that his defense sucked so bad they needed 30-40 points to win, show me those games again where rush can even out up 30+ even 45?

OH and lastly dak doesn't beat the east teams by a last-minute drive , the game are over by halftime the point differentials are insane..

so how is it the RUsh 2-0 win streak all of sudden is impressive in any way by a QB, its not..its fans making big deal out of 2 wins.. how about we make big deal about Daks impressive career considering he was a 4th round pick and an after thought.. Romos career UDFA an after thought to impressive careers..

Last point, If this were dak the last 2 games this place would be questioning the low stat lines and barely winning and talking about how average he played and how the defense and Sts won those games. Oh no but now its Rush is our Hero.

Perspective boyz..keep it real.haters be tripping.
29c.gif

Cmac

Reaction score
Hope so, and pulling for him and the team.......I live in Commanders area.....DMV. Wouldn't be able to take the noise.