Can somebody point me in the direction

Dre11

Reaction score
Oh, so Smith and Collins are back-ups now, but when Dak sucks, it’s the OL fault...

And you mean the Qb has to be held to a higher standard when he gets hurt, but not for his play?!?!
Wow!!! It’s a revelation!?!
Lol....you can't even read either, nobody said they were backups...lol it's funny only a few Dak haters like yourself say Dak sucks, but it's pretty much a consensus among analyst and players who say otherwise. who's the fool?...lol

khiladi

Reaction score
Lol....you can't even read either, nobody said they were backups...lol it's funny only a few Dak haters like yourself say Dak sucks, but it's pretty much a consensus among analyst and players who say otherwise. who's the fool?...lol

I’m not the one that brought up back-ups in this thread. So if people are going to play the MORAL HIGH-CARD routine about crying for these all-world talents like Smith and Collins? Dak-stans can sure claim that their play was over/rated the last few years and are quick to blame the OL for Dak sucking.

And analysts are also saying Dak’s numbers are nothing but empty calories and that to claim he isn’t part of the problem is absurd and Dungy just said it’s probably better for the Cowboys anyways. So what’s your point?

Dre11

Reaction score
I’m not the one that brought up back-ups in this thread. So if people are going to play the MORAL HIGH-CARD routine about crying for these all-world talents like Smith and Collins? Dak-stans can sure claim that their play was over/rated the last few years and are quick to blame the OL for Dak sucking.

And analysts are also saying Dak’s numbers are nothing but empty calories and that to claim he isn’t part of the problem is absurd and Dungy just said it’s probably better for the Cowboys anyways. So what’s your point?

I said the double standards apply to all in football even backups. learn to read and comprehend. sheesh.

khiladi

Reaction score
I said the double standards apply to all in football even backups. learn to read and comprehend. sheesh.

So your basically saying it’s not fair and it’s a double-standard if your talking about “who we should for” and it’s hypocritical, especially when you blame other teammates that don’t have as much a role on outcomes as say the QB....

Kevinicus

Reaction score
So while we are shedding tears for Dak and bashing on guys being meanies, where is the pity party to shed some crocodile tears about Collins season-ending injury and Tyron Smith neck issues, even though the OL Dak had been playing behind, has supposedly been so ‘over-rated’ the past couple of years?
What about poor Trysten?

Dre11

Reaction score

lol... you're comprehension is lacking, Dungy point is running the football helps your defense as well, it has always been understood you don't win being a one dimensional passing team....smh

Doomsday101

Reaction score
So while we are shedding tears for Dak and bashing on guys being meanies, where is the pity party to shed some crocodile tears about Collins season-ending injury and Tyron Smith neck issues, even though the OL Dak had been playing behind, has supposedly been so ‘over-rated’ the past couple of years?

As Romo pointed out and so has many others, injuries to any player is bad when it comes to QB's it reverberates around the league. I feel bad for Dak but the season does not just come to an end, Dallas did the right thing in bringing in a vet player who has is very knowledgeable and has been through the wars.

khiladi

Reaction score
lol... you're comprehension is lacking, Dungy point is running the football helps your defense as well, it has always been understood you don't win being a one dimensional passing team....smh

So My comprehension is lacking in the phrase Dak is part of the problem and he’s putting up empty calories by analysts and Dungy also points out Dallas needs to get back to its identity and Romo said the same thing?

Dre11

Reaction score
So it’s not fair then, right?

it doesn't need to be fair, you don't care about fair, were you crying when Johnson or Parcells treated players differently? Johnson in his own words would've given Aikman a pillow over the player that was cut for sleeping. it's football.

khiladi

Reaction score
As Romo pointed out and so has many others, injuries to any player is bad when it comes to QB's it reverberates around the league. I feel bad for Dak but the season does not just come to an end, Dallas did the right thing in bringing in a vet player who has is very knowledgeable and has been through the wars.

The post is not about the general reaction, it’s about the Dak-stans on THIS FORUM playing the moral high-card routine period, using our not crying for Dak as us being criminals, when they are just latching on to this morality card because of their infatuation of Dak and when they saw Dalton do what he did..

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Go straight down til it gets hot and then you keep going.

khiladi

Reaction score
it doesn't need to be fair, you don't care about fair, were you crying when Johnson or Parcells treated players differently? Johnson in his own words would've given Aikman a pillow over the player that was cut for sleeping. it's football.

So what does “pity parties” on this forum and playing morality game have to do with how coaches treated football players that were better?

Dre11

Reaction score
So My comprehension is lacking in the phrase Dak is part of the problem and he’s putting up empty calories by analysts and Dungy also points out Dallas needs to get back to its identity and Romo said the same thing?

that has nothing to do with his stats, it has to do with the best way to win a football game, he put up those stats because he had to get back in games to try and win. they don't go into games wanting him to throw 50-60 times , no coach wants that. his coach McCarthy has said as much, as I said your comprehension is lacking

khiladi

Reaction score
that has nothing to do with his stats, it has to do with the best way to win a football game, he put up those stats because he had to get back in games to try and win. they don't go into games wanting him to throw 50-60 times , no coach wants that. his coach McCarthy has said as much, as I said your comprehension is lacking

You used analysts as an example that Dak is a top 5 QB. I told you analysts said this, while analysts are also clearly stating Dak as part of the problem and putting up empty calories. Now you are engaging in trying to argue what you believe aren’t empty calories for Dak, which has nothing to do with what analysts are saying now.

And you said my comprehension is lacking? Get out of here with that nonsense.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
The post is not about the general reaction, it’s about the Dak-stans on THIS FORUM playing the moral high-card routine period, using our not crying for Dak as us being criminals, when they are just latching on to this morality card because of their infatuation of Dak and they saw Dalton do what he did..

I'm a Cowboys fan I pull for the Cowboys I don't play these games of this player vs this player. Dak is a damn fine QB most who cover the NFL know this as well. I have watched this BS dating back since Aikman retired. Some did not like Romo and wanted someone else, I went through years of Hutchinson, Henson and the rest and now Dak. Fact is someone always has a stick up their backside when it comes to QB. Dak is out now I fully expect him to recover and be back with the Cowboys next season. Until then Dalton is the man who has to lead this team and I damn glad he is here to help this team.

Dre11

Reaction score
So what does “pity parties” on this forum and playing morality game have to do with how coaches treated football players that were better?

because your simple a** asked why there wasn't the same level of feelings for the other two as Dak and I told you they're not the same and don't garner the same attention. dare I give you another example for you not to understand. two people die, one you knew it was coming for some time, one happens suddenly and unexpected, which one do you think is the most shocking and garner the most attention.