Can somebody point me in the direction

khiladi

Reaction score
because your simple a** asked why there wasn't the same level of feelings for the other two as Dak and I told you they're not the same and don't garner the same attention. dare I give you another example for you not to understand. two people die, one you knew it was coming for some time, one happens suddenly and unexpected, which one do you think is the most shocking and garner the most attention.

No, I didn’t simply ask. It was a rhetorical question as pretty much everybody in this thread understood except you. Dak-stans can blame the OL for sucking for years and when two “all-pro” linemen are potentially facing career-ending injuries, I don’t see Dak-stans shedding crocodile teams for them, but they are sure quick to blame them when Dak sucks.

Then they have the audacity to play the “feel sad” vibes with their posts about “well now, you get what you wished for with Dalton starting!”

Hadenough

Reaction score
Even fans who hate the Cowboys have come forward wishing Dak the best and thats how I feel too! On a side note- did anyone see that game changing int that Jeff Heath had against Mahomes. Was running across the deep middle of the field and leaped up and ran it 60 yards to the 2 yard line before he was tackled.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
because your simple a** asked why there wasn't the same level of feelings for the other two as Dak and I told you they're not the same and don't garner the same attention. dare I give you another example for you not to understand. two people die, one you knew it was coming for some time, one happens suddenly and unexpected, which one do you think is the most shocking and garner the most attention.
You'd have better luck banging your head against the wall than to try and have an honest debate with him. He intentionally will distort what you say to create straw men, he will want answers to his questions but refuse to answer yours. Just troll the dude. That is all he is worth. Or, do the same thing he does to you and intentionally change his point to something totally different. He doesn't like being treated the same way he treats others.

Dre11

Reaction score
You used analysts as an example that Dak is a top 5 QB. I told you analysts said this, while analysts are also clearly stating Dak as part of the problem and putting up empty calories. Now you are engaging in trying to argue what you believe aren’t empty calories for Dak, which has nothing to do with what analysts are saying now.

And you said my comprehension is lacking? Get out of here with that nonsense.

lol...who said he was top 5, swear you must be 5 years old , i said most analyst and players knows he doesn't suck, thats a fact, you denying it. show me 1 real analyst that says he SUCK..lol

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
So while we are shedding tears for Dak and bashing on guys being meanies, where is the pity party to shed some crocodile tears about Collins season-ending injury and Tyron Smith neck issues, even though the OL Dak had been playing behind, has supposedly been so ‘over-rated’ the past couple of years?
stop talking down to people

a)we dont feel that we know them as much as we do Dak.
b)they didnt have a brother who commited suicide a few months ago
c)they arent the leader of the team, the qb
d)they didnt just potentially blow the big paycheck they are so close to getting after working so hard for it
e)we didnt personally watch their foot being almost snapped off their body in a gruesome way

Proof

Reaction score
Wait, an injury isn’t an injury that we shouldn’t be crying about? Dak has had shoulder injuries going back to college. I don’t get it. Dak-stans were using a shoulder injury happening in one week as an excuse for blowing in key games.

I mean I’m just trying to “keep that sake energy’ for the rest of the players on this team, to borrow the Dak-stans phrase. I mean why we so mad now now that I just want ‘equal justice’ for other players on this team?

You’re a real weirdo

khiladi

Reaction score
stop talking down to people

a)we dont feel that we know them as much as we do Dak.
b)they didnt have a brother who commited suicide a few months ago
c)they arent the leader of the team, the qb
d)they didnt just potentially blow the big paycheck they are so close to getting after working so hard for it
e)we didnt personally watch their foot being almost snapped off their body in a gruesome way

Wait, playing the moral high-card isn’t talking down?

So Dak was not talking about ‘respect’ in an interview not being offered what he wanted, had his brother and friends play the race card on Twitter after not getting what he wanted, and Smith or Collins never had personal issues?

Dre11

Reaction score
No, I didn’t simply ask. It was a rhetorical question as pretty much everybody in this thread understood except you. Dak-stans can blame the OL for sucking for years and when two “all-pro” linemen are potentially facing career-ending injuries, I don’t see Dak-stans shedding crocodile teams for them, but they are sure quick to blame them when Dak sucks.

Then they have the audacity to play the “feel sad” vibes with their posts about “well now, you get what you wished for with Dalton starting!”

nobody in this thread understand what you mean, other than to rile people up, it's why nobody in the thread agrees with you...lol

have you read the thread...lol not one person. agrees..lol

kskboys

Reaction score
nobody in this thread understand what you mean, other than to rile people up, it's why nobody in the thread agrees with you...lol

Don't forget the obviously brilliant Pappy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

khiladi

Reaction score

They actually do understand and so do you, which is why people get riled up when their ‘self-righteous’ moral high-card hypocrisy gets called out.

Dre11

Reaction score
They actually do understand and so do you, which is why people get riled up when their ‘self-righteous’ moral high-card hypocrisy gets called out.

no people get riled at stupidity...lol

khiladi

Reaction score
Even fans who hate the Cowboys have come forward wishing Dak the best and thats how I feel too! On a side note- did anyone see that game changing int that Jeff Heath had against Mahomes. Was running across the deep middle of the field and leaped up and ran it 60 yards to the 2 yard line before he was tackled.

Me wanting Dak to start has nothing to do with his injury. I’ve wanted him benched years ago and so have his other critics, and we’ve said it endlessly, but we got to hear all this garbage nonsense that we are glad he’s injured. It’s a pathetic grasp at straws and it’s a last attempt at playing the moral high-card only because their boy Dak is no longer in and Dalton did what he did. This is straight up pettiness and garbage.

I am more than happy, from a purely football perspective for Dalton to be starting at least this year and what is possible the end of the Dak-experiment, which I believe, and I’ve said, multiple times is holding the team back and has been for years. Whether Dak seeing the bench happened by injury or not, is irrelevant. Countless players get injured and have career-ending injuries and they get depressed and struggle about it, period. These same Dak-stans consistently mocked the ‘fragility’ of Romo and that it’s his “own fault” for not sliding properly in a pre-season game, while working his way back from surgery with all his chubbiness and added weight. Now I got to read these hypocritical posts from these Dak-stans about how it’s McCarthy and Moore’s fault, even when Dak doesn’t like to go down when running and that Jerry and Stephen have explicitly stated they don’t want Dak running. It is these same Dak-stan telling us Dak needs to run more and Moore needs to call more plays for it. Everybody is a scape-goat for Dak, including the two ‘over-rated’ linemen mentioned above, while the same Dak-stans are blaming the injuries to OL for Dak sucking. It’s convenient.... Then they have the audacity to claim that they only post what they do in response to other people’s behavior.

This is a football forum and Dak is not untouchable because of that fact. Me getting attacked on personal grounds, which gave nothing to do with football, because I don’t like Dak the football player is hypocrisy plane and simple. As I said before to these clowns, yes I’m saying clowns now and they know very well who they are, not to mistake my apology of taking it personal individually in discussion with people in the past as some grounds that I changed my opinions on Dak or I’m going to tolerate nonsensical personal jabs at me, such as calling me a liar because they don’t like my interpretation of the statistics, after denying those stats ever existed in the first place, because of my opinion on Dak, the football player. They are a joke period.

Last edited:

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
Wait, playing the moral high-card isn’t talking down?

So Dak was not talking about ‘respect’ in an interview not being offered what he wanted, had his brother and friends play the race card on Twitter after not getting what he wanted, and Smith or Collins never had personal issues?

Don't blow it up to other stuff. You were suggesting that people here on the Zone were being lets inconsistent if not hypocritical for being emotional about Dak yet not other injured Cowboys and you were saying it in a sort of sarcastic way. I was just sticking up for those people. I think it is very understandable that they (including myself) would react as they did. That's all.

khiladi

Reaction score
Don't blow it up to other stuff. You were suggesting that people here on the Zone were being lets inconsistent if not hypocritical for being emotional about Dak yet not other injured Cowboys and you were saying it in a sort of sarcastic way. I was just sticking up for those people. I think it is very understandable that they (including myself) would react as they did. That's all.

I can very well blow it up into “other stuff” that are clearly related to the point anyways, when Dak-stand paint one side of the picture, while ignoring everything else, so they can play the moral high-card routine, trying to talk down “Dak-stans”...

Dak-stans are saying Jerry owes Dak a big contract now, because dude got hurt. That’s utter nonsense and garbage. Nor does Jerry owe him anything because his brother committed suicide. Using that to push a football agenda is PATHETIC. Using that to get people to feel sorry for you, while out the other side of your mouth your talking about how it’s about ‘respect’ that you get paid what you are not even worth and also use that while your brother and homies played the race card on Twitter as reason you didn’t get paid what you want is garbage and pathetic.

Proof

Reaction score
This guy is a clown lol. Why do y’all
keep entertaining?

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
I can very well blow it up into “other stuff” that are clearly related to the point anyways, when Dak-stand paint one side of the picture, while ignoring everything else, so they can play the moral high-card routine, trying to talk down “Dak-stans”...

Dak-stans are saying Jerry owes Dak a big contract now, because dude got hurt. That’s utter nonsense and garbage. Nor does Jerry owe him anything because his brother committed suicide. Using that to push a football agenda is PATHETIC. Using that to get people to feel sorry for you, while out the other side of your mouth your talking about how it’s about ‘respect’ that you get paid what you are not even worth and also use that while your brother and homies played the race card on Twitter as reason you didn’t get paid what you want is garbage and pathetic.
do whatever the heck you want
but the things you are saying in your last two posts responding to me have ZERO to do with anything I said
If you want to rant wildly at the clouds and chose my posts to do it under thats your choice but you look silly