Can someone explain Lamb’s nose wipe celebration?

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You're kidding right? You never saw Billy White Shoes? Elmo Wright? Butch Johnson? "The Fun Bunch." Remember Vai Sikahema going Rocky on the goal post pad at the Meadowlands? Dudes have been celebrating TDs for as long as there has been football. As long as they don't get in the face of an opponent I don't have a problem with it. This game is hard.. The other guys are being paid millions to make it hard on you.. You SHOULD celebrate when you succeed. Your lawn will be fine.. just water it when the kids finish playing on it.
. You’re kidding right. But you’re starting to fit right in here. A little more derogatory every day
One time stunts. Compared to a group that consistently use the same dance . You’re kidding right. Remember Emmitt Smith. Now that was class

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Wait ... just so I'm clear, we like the wipe, but hated the swipe?
The Nike swipe by Jaylon was an attempt to get a endorsement deal with them. That and the fact he couldn’t back it up was why no one liked it.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
the snotty nose kid.

you ain't cool unless you do some stupid look at me move.

*points to the sky, why saying look at me* *beats chest to say look at me*

"I'm special" special ed
No surprise coming from you. None at all.

phildadon86

Reaction score
the snotty nose kid.

you ain't cool unless you do some stupid look at me move.

*points to the sky, why saying look at me* *beats chest to say look at me*

"I'm special" special ed

I really hope you arent talking about Dak's celebration for TDs. Thats a tribute to his mother.

shabazz

Reaction score
I really hope you arent talking about Dak's celebration for TDs. Thats a tribute to his mother.

If that the case, 95 percent of the NFL players are paying the same exact tribute to they mammas too

Respect

DRella

Reaction score
Its a tribute to Michael Irving. He wears his number and salutes him as Mr. Irving would know best!!!!!

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Why? Haha

17--maybe its the individual post play thing like Zeke eating or now the unpopular wolf hound cry or Jaylon swipe?....maybe its " i wipe my nose with you guys"?....i really liked CeeDee waving goodbye on walk off TD against NE...notice how Jarwin pulled him away quick so no after play penalty?.....but wont forget Ceedee smile and wave....but i am concerned this is a very long season...often the hot teams in beginning are not
same teams in the end.....the war of attrition issue...hope we can stay relatively healthy?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
17--maybe its the individual post play thing like Zeke eating or now the unpopular wolf hound cry or Jaylon swipe?....maybe its " i wipe my nose with you guys"?....i really liked CeeDee waving goodbye on walk off TD against NE...notice how Jarwin pulled him away quick so no after play penalty?.....but wont forget Ceedee smile and wave....but i am concerned this is a very long season...often the hot teams in beginning are not
same teams in the end.....the war of attrition issue...hope we can stay relatively healthy?

I don’t think a penalty for taunting was possible there. The game was over.