Can the Cowboys force Dak to ask for a trade?

Chasing6

Reaction score
I don’t think they’re that calculated. I think they just didn’t feel like re-signing anyone and want to simplify things with rookie contracts replacing veterans. Plus with rookies there’s always the hope of growth.

Overshown, deuce, Tolbert, bass etc. they can sell the fans on growth from young guys.

But anyways if they start sending out vibes that they don’t want to re-sign dak. Wouldn’t he just openly ask to be traded? To just start fresh. He’s a good player in a bad situation. The fans don’t want to hear “well get em next time” anymore.

You get bombed off the field by our biggest rivals . That isn’t fun to watch y’all crumble. It’s sad and stressful.

So what if we get like a second and 5th round draft pick from someone? Raiders or Vikings it seems are possibilities. That pick turns into a first if he makes all pro or something.

The cowboys then start the year with trey lance and like a micheal penix or bo nix type to compete.

Does that seem like a more fun season for everyone? No more pressure for Dak. He gets paid by the raiders. The cowboys get a few picks to grow the roster out with young running backs receiver and tight ends
No, but Dak can force GM Jethro for a trade.

Remember Dak has all of the cards.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
DAK YOU FOOL

THEY AINT HEROS...THEY A BAND OF THIEVES

LEAVE COUNTRY IF YOU WANT FAIR PAY DAK

YOURE RUINING THIS BOARD DAK

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
It's funny how CD had a great year, but Dak did not.
It’s crazy it’s almost like one guy throws it 5 yards and then the other beats a double coverage and breaks theee tackles and lowers his shoulder to get into the end zone .

It’s crazy that cowboys fans aren’t hyped on this upcoming season . Weren’t they happy with last year? What more could they ask for

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Just like the Clampetts know the boys are a cow cash and not selling, Dak knows the same playing for the boys. Other than the KC QB (he gets endorsements for winning and best QB) no other QB I see on TV. Just being the boys QB has its advantages.

Chasing6

Reaction score
I don’t think they’re that calculated. I think they just didn’t feel like re-signing anyone and want to simplify things with rookie contracts replacing veterans. Plus with rookies there’s always the hope of growth.

Overshown, deuce, Tolbert, bass etc. they can sell the fans on growth from young guys.

But anyways if they start sending out vibes that they don’t want to re-sign dak. Wouldn’t he just openly ask to be traded? To just start fresh. He’s a good player in a bad situation. The fans don’t want to hear “well get em next time” anymore.

You get bombed off the field by our biggest rivals . That isn’t fun to watch y’all crumble. It’s sad and stressful.

So what if we get like a second and 5th round draft pick from someone? Raiders or Vikings it seems are possibilities. That pick turns into a first if he makes all pro or something.

The cowboys then start the year with trey lance and like a micheal penix or bo nix type to compete.

Does that seem like a more fun season for everyone? No more pressure for Dak. He gets paid by the raiders. The cowboys get a few picks to grow the roster out with young running backs receiver and tight ends
Can Cowboys fans force Jerry to sell the team??!

FVSTONE

Reaction score

I believe they and they should! Make his stay in Big D as miserable as possible. Just like he's done to the fans when playoff time rolls around.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
I believe they and they should! Make his stay in Big D as miserable as possible. Just like he's done to the fans when playoff time rolls around.
Is it important to you there be retribution for the playoff loss to Green Bay? Do you think the Dallas Cowboys are better served by their owner conducting himself in a professional manner or behaving like a petulant child?