Can we go 7-1 down the stretch?

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Good to get a win, even against a really bad giants team. A win is a win. 5-3 at the half way point- not terrible but that Jets loss makes getting a #2 seed very difficult. Difficult but not impossible.

So with 8 games to go, IMO, in order for this team to have a legit shot to at least advance further than they have since ‘95, they either have to get the #2 seed by going 7-1 down the backside of the season (and get some help) or just get extremely hot as a #4 seed, and win a WC game and a divisional playoff game for the first time in 24 years.

That’s the bottom line for me this season. Be better than they have been the last two decades. Can they do it?

Maybe. But they’re going to have to play a lot better than the last 8 games.

Remaining schedule is tough- Vikes, Pats, Bears, Bills, e-girls, and skins. Those teams combined are 23-10-1. We need to go 7-1.
Time to prove it- contender or pretender.
we werent able to go 7-1 in the first 8 with the Jets, 2 giants games, Eagles and Commanders on the schedule. No way we can go 7-1 on the back stretch. I was super positive about things after those first three games, but to than lose to a Breesless Saints and the Jets took care of that.

We are a decent team, but not ready for primetime. I will say this... if Bennet continues to ball out, our defense just got pretty interesting. Got the flight booked for this weekend... still mulling over going to the Vikings game...