Can Zeke sue the NFL for slander

Ghost12

Reaction score
But Jonathan Vilma wasn't accused by the NFL of criminal activity. Vilma was accused by NFL for violating NFL rules. This is different
There is nothing in the CBA rules involving player lawsuits against the league which distinguishes between defamation for on field activities compared to defamation for off field activities. In his role as investigator, Goodell and the league can pretty much say whatever they want.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
I'm allowed to arrive at my conclusions much like the NFL has.

Yes with no evidence explaining your conclusion and ignoring a mountain of evidence that she made it up,

Congrats on being on the side of racism and ignorance on this witch hunt.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Yes with no evidence explaining your conclusion and ignoring a mountain of evidence that she made it up,

Congrats on being on the side of racism and ignorance on this witch hunt.
Liars and skanks get physically abused too.

Elliott's personal conduct before and since this accusation doesn't provide me any confidence he's telling the whole truth either.

Many of these type cases are dropped by local authorities because of either witnesses which can be discredited on the witness stand and in this case would be extremely difficult finding an unbiased jury pool for a Ohio St hero in Columbus.

Thankfully the NFL is allowed to arrive at their own judgement according to the leagues conduct policy.

Ultimately it comes down to who we believe. Your attempt to make this personal attempting to discredit me personally because of my message is an example your not one who believes we can arrive at different conclusions based on the same facts and evidence provided much like in any sharply divided issue and discuss this with civility.

Last edited: