Canceled shows you...

ethiostar

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2697942 said:
Prison Break hasn't been cancelled. They are ending the show. It's ran it's course.

I liked Prison Break for the first couple of seasons but lost interest after a while and haven't followed it the last two years.

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
CowboyFan74;2697932 said:
Over There, Generation Kill, and the Brady Bunch.

I think Generation Kill was only intended to be that long. It wasn't actually canceled per se.

I would have like to see Raines not canceled, although I am happy to see Jeff Goldblum land in Law & Order.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Dallas;2697928 said:
Jericho needs to be brought back. That was a fantastic show.

I hear the Sci Fi channel may buy it and start developing it. I can only hope.

Great story and solid casting.
Yes.... Then we can have the attack of the nuclear radiation infected 5 headed giant serpent. How will Major Dad get out of that one???

ethiostar

Reaction score
peplaw06;2697990 said:
Yes.... Then we can have the attack of the nuclear radiation infected 5 headed giant serpent. How will Major Dad get out of that one???

:laugh2:

BTW, 'Major Dad' died at the end of the first season.

kmp77

Reaction score
tomson75;2697961 said:
Greatest American Hero

I loved that show when I was young. Keep hearing they want to make a movie out of it...could be great. The plot and idea is perfect but depends on who makes it.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
ethiostar;2698064 said:
:laugh2:

BTW, 'Major Dad' died at the end of the first season.
lol... oops. You can tell I stopped watching about 5-8 episodes through.

I gave it a shot, thought it might be cool, but it was too cheezy for me. Some of you are saying the 2nd season was much better, but I was lost too early for that.

Jon88

Benched
Reaction score
I hate shows that pop up during sweeps and you know they have no chance of making it. So if the average person without a lot of TV knowledge knows that, what are these producers thinking?

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
ethiostar;2697945 said:
I liked Prison Break for the first couple of seasons but lost interest after a while and haven't followed it the last two years.

The third season was worth missing. The 4th season is much better but still not as good as the first two.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
thekavorka;2697850 said:
no question. arrested development

One of the greatest comedies ever. SO underappreciated.

2010 the movie comes out and I cant wait.

My all time favorite show is 21 Jumpstreet and Back when it went off the air I remember being all ticked off!! It was the first show I ever really watched every week and then it went off the air, even though the last season and a half most of the cast changed.

Hopefully I wont be adding chuck to this list in a couple of weeks.

There are tons of shows that I liked that never made it. Too long to list.

I must have bad taste!

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
kmp77;2698074 said:
I loved that show when I was young. Keep hearing they want to make a movie out of it...could be great. The plot and idea is perfect but depends on who makes it.

I was pretty young when it was on air too. I don't really even remember that much of it other than that I loved it way back when.

I've been using Netflix for about 6 months now, and have found it to be an invaluable source for finding old TV shows. They don't have this one as a direct stream yet, but I'm thinking about putting the DVD's on my queue list.

The 80's had some truly memorable shows for me.

Cheers
M*A*S*H
A-Team
Land of the Lost
Great Space Coaster
Quantum Leap
Miami Vice
Alf
Married with Children
The Cosby Show
Night Court
Hill Street Blues
Blue Thunder
Silver Spoons
V
Family Ties
Hunter
Fraggle Rock
Max Headroom
Three's Company
Who's the Boss
Dynasty
Gimme a Break
Hardcastle and McCormick
Knight Rider
LA Law
MacGyver
Pinwheel
You Can't do that on TV
Punky Brewster
Remote Control
21 Jump Street

so many....and the thing is....I was extremely active outdoors. I don't remember ever choosing TV over playtime...but I somehow remember all of these shows.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
tomson75;2698140 said:
I was pretty young when it was on air too. I don't really even remember that much of it other than that I loved it way back when.

I've been using Netflix for about 6 months now, and have found it to be an invaluable source for finding old TV shows. They don't have this one as a direct stream yet, but I'm thinking about putting the DVD's on my queue list.

Cheers
M*A*S*H
A-Team
Land of the Lost
Great Space Coaster
Quantum Leap
Miami Vice
Alf
Married with Children
The Cosby Show
Night Court
Hill Street Blues
Blue Thunder
Silver Spoons
V
Family Ties
Hunter
Fraggle Rock
Max Headroom
Three's Company
Who's the Boss
Dynasty
Gimme a Break
Hardcastle and McCormick
Knight Rider
LA Law
MacGyver
Pinwheel
You Can't do that on TV
Punky Brewster
Remote Control
21 Jump Street

so many....and the thing is....I was extremely active outdoors. I don't remember ever choosing TV over playtime...but I somehow remember all of these shows.

I remember watching that because the blonde daughter was a hottie then the father died and the show went to crap.

Khartun

AmarilloCowboyFan
Reaction score
Definitely would love to see Firefly start up again.
Also:

Kindred: The Embraced
The Adventures of Brisco County Jr.
The Tick
X Files

Dawgs0916

Will the Thrill
Reaction score
King of Queens!!!

Kevin James and Leah Remini were the perfect couple in that show....

Jon88

Benched
Reaction score
I remember watching Knight Rider when I was about 4 or 5.

Anyone remember the show Air Wolf? It was about some attack helicopter. That's been over 20 years ago.

Jon88

Benched
Reaction score
Dawgs0916;2698154 said:
King of Queens!!!

Kevin James and Leah Remini were the perfect couple in that show....

I don't like that fat guy. He's always at UFC fights with some stupid hat on.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
tomson75;2698140 said:

Cheers
M*A*S*H
A-Team
Land of the Lost
Great Space Coaster
Quantum Leap
Miami Vice
Alf
Married with Children
The Cosby Show
Night Court
Hill Street Blues
Blue Thunder
Silver Spoons
V
Family Ties
Hunter
Fraggle Rock
Max Headroom
Three's Company
Who's the Boss
Dynasty
Gimme a Break
Hardcastle and McCormick
Knight Rider
LA Law
MacGyver
Pinwheel
You Can't do that on TV
Punky Brewster
Remote Control
21 Jump Street

Thats exactly my thoughts. I was a kid for most of those shows. But from about 86 on I watched some stuff on tv.

Remote control was awesome, it used to come on right after mtv's 1/2 hour metal hour!

I didnt watch the nighttime dramas like dynasty and hill street blues, my parents did though.

I am guilty of watching 90210 from day one because of my sister and then in this generation watching the o.c.!

Oh and I happen to catch alf the other night when I couldnt sleep on wgn at like 2 am. Its the first time I have seen in since i was a kid, pretty funny.