Audio: Candice Romo on Tony's 'hoarding' and getting rid of 'love sack'

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/06/03/candice-romo/?utm_source=TweetDal&utm_medium=twitter
audio

Few highlights:

Tony Romo's wife, Candice, joined KRLD-FM 105.3. Here are some highlights.

On her fund-raising efforts, a Cowboys garage sale for Nexus Recovery Center.

Candice Romo: I'm kind of a clean freak, so we came up with this garage sale, which works perfectly because we can clean out our house and you get some old Tony Romo items and Jason Witten items that wives gathered up and it all goes to Nexus.

Is Tony sort of a hoarder?

Candice Romo: Yes. Every golf club that he's ever gotten, we cannot give away; every T-shirt from high school until now, we cannot get rid of. So what I usually do is, I do it while he's gone and then I hold it upstairs for long periods of time and see if he notices it's missing. If not, then I put it in the garage sale.

What is the big thing (in the garage sale)?

Candice Romo: Well, the big thing - whoever gets this is the prize winner - is our old love sack. It's a huge, ginormous basically bean bag that was kind of his couch for years before we were even married. It kind of like molded to his body just perfectly. When I got married and I moved in, I was like 'that's gotta go.' So, we are finally getting rid of the love sack. Whoever gets that probably really needs to wash it really good. Or just get a whole new cover. Who knows what's living in there.

http://www.***BANNED-URL***/sports/...him.ece?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Nation

Reaction score
I enjoy the story about how he used his living room chair in his bachelor pad as something to throw a football into

Ultra Warrior

6 Million Light-years beyond believability.
Reaction score
I hope Tony randomly goes through all her stuff & sells it off without telling her & see how she reacts. Hoarder or not, it's HIS Stuff. HE should be the FINAL SAY on if HIS STUFF gets sold off or not.

ftghb

Reaction score
She could've just said bean bag and nobody would think anything of it. Love sack puts all sorts of visuals in your head. lol

not even. "Whoever gets that probably really needs to wash it really good." said it all for me

arglebargle

Reaction score
I hope Tony randomly goes through all her stuff & sells it off without telling her & see how she reacts. Hoarder or not, it's HIS Stuff. HE should be the FINAL SAY on if HIS STUFF gets sold off or not.

Yeah, that sounds like such 'Girl's School' crap there. Of course, maybe he's happy with it, or doesn't really care one way or another. Maybe they hashed this all out before hand. Most stories don't delve into the details.

Still, that behind-the-back stuff just wouldn't fly with me. Be up front about it.