Audio: Candice Romo on Tony's 'hoarding' and getting rid of 'love sack'

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
Whew, I was nervous for a moment there.... I thought you were someone important. ;)

Since you're president Adbutcher Goodell, AND you've declared "the one with the most toys wins" "it all", AND this thread is/was about Romo, I can only conclude from his won/loss record that Tony Romo doesn't have NEARLY enough toys. Seems simple enough. If we want the Cowboys to win the Super Bowl, you should start a toy drive for Tony. :)

Now you got it!:)

Wood

Reaction score
She has basically confirmed what we all knew... Romo's a slob. lol

its funny you say that because subconsciously I have always felts he was sloppy. How he stands in huddle, how the uniform sits on him, the hat on backwards. Maybe he is just big college kid who likes to hold on.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not $120M contracts buy you the freedom of leaving your crap around the house and a nag-free life it seems

If I were him I would build a separate man-cave building in the back yard and not give her the key.

I've actually been think about building one myself. I would like to completely sound proof it. Then I would be immune to hearing the neighbors dog or kids, the trash truck, everything.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
its funny you say that because subconsciously I have always felts he was sloppy. How he stands in huddle, how the uniform sits on him, the hat on backwards. Maybe he is just big college kid who likes to hold on.

There was a recent study that suggest that neat freaks are not the best employees. People that are very focused on their work then to be less focused on being neat.