Caption This: Jerry Jones and Dave Campo

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
cobra said:
Is there another Forum that Real Cowboy Fan could be posting these to?

These are really lame, in my opinion, and he posts too many of them... even when they aren't funny pictures.
Oh god please not another forum...don't read 'em if you don't like 'em...geeze.

Uh-Oh

Reaction score
RealCowboyfan said:
campojones0718.jpg
Dave: For our next trick, Puppetmaster Jerry is gonna drink a glass of water while I talk.

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
JackMagist said:
Oh god please not another forum...don't read 'em if you don't like 'em...geeze.

I told him that at 1,000 times.. he even made a thread about me posting in general...and he wanted me banned for the Caption This:: With Parcells and Bill Belicheck....

He needs to get a life... people like that just want attention...nine times out of ten he still won't get it...

Cobra message:: If I didn't like a thread im not going to bother about posting in it... Cobra figure since one person said something everybody else is gonna talk in his honor, just like he talked in someone else honor and he's not letting it go...

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
cobra said:
Is there another Forum that Real Cowboy Fan could be posting these to?

These are really lame, in my opinion, and he posts too many of them... even when they aren't funny pictures.

Caption This>Meaning>Use your imagination to make it funny...> cobra you probably been dropped on your head so many times you don't have a imagination...

Lighten up..We suppose to be Cowboys fans not Cowboys fans and Cobra the Commander fan...You actin like a steeler fan right now...:starspin

TheHustler

Reaction score
RealCowboyfan said:
Caption This>Meaning>Use your imagination to make it funny...> cobra you probably been dropped on your head so many times you don't have a imagination...

Lighten up..We suppose to be Cowboys fans not Cowboys fans and Cobra the Commander fan...You actin like a steeler fan right now...:starspin

Quite rude and uncalled for.

If I recall correctly, the last time you went on a "Caption This" spree, they all got moved to the image zone.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
RealCowboyfan said:

Media:: Were you really the actor who made all those fancy weapons for "Tango and Cash"?
Dave Campo:: Why yes I was!!!!
Jerry Jones thinking to himself:: We're 5-11 and this guy's thinking he's a movie star.