Car Talk....Click and Clack the Tappet Brothers

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Woody'sGirl said:
I don't need heels for that, sweetie.:)

Well it depends on what the guy is looking for.

If the guy likes a well endowed back side...then High Heels might not be the best thing going.

However if a backside is big but kind of flat....it can help haha.

If a woman has a small flat butt...well...get the booty pads out haha.

I prefer a decent size backside that sticks out......one I can grab like a bowling ball and try to throw it down the lane lol.

k19

Reaction score
If you find out shoot me a PM so I can tell her.

Shoot Winicki and Juke the info as well just in case :D

Hoov

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:

If the guy likes a well endowed back side...then High Heels might not be the best thing going.

I prefer a decent size backside that sticks out......one I can grab like a bowling ball and try to throw it down the lane lol.

I'm definitely into how a girl's but looks much more than her breasts (sodomizer) and i like a nice size booty the same as you.... but the bowling refernce is F' Hillarious, were do you come up with this S***. :D

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BrAinPaiNt said:

I've actually heard that statement before...lol Black woman tend to have a little more junk in your trunk, so to speak. But if worn properly, the heels will definitely enhance the booty...:D

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^› said:

Will do. and to Juke and Winky, too...:p: I'm sure they want to update their wardrobe.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hoov said:
I'm definitely into how a girl's but looks much more than her breasts (sodomizer) and i like a nice size booty the same as you.... but the bowling refernce is F' Hillarious, were do you come up with this S***. :D

It's what I do with the wife.

She will be cooking, washing dishes, bending over to do something.

I will Spread out the pinky and index finger, move the ring finger and middle finger together.

Cradle that bad boy with the middle and ring finger lodged in for support....and then lift her halfway off the ground.

So...I am a pervert lol.

k19

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:

I will Spread out the pinky and index finger, move the ring finger and middle finger together.

Cradle that bad boy with the middle and ring finger lodged in for support....and then lift her halfway off the ground.

So...I am a pervert lol.

:bow:

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Woody'sGirl said:
I've actually heard that statement before...lol Black woman tend to have a little more junk in your trunk, so to speak. But if worn properly, the heels will definitely enhance the booty...:D

Well my wife is not black...but she does got some junk in the trunk....and I like it...I like it a lot.

Hoov

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:

So...I am a pervert lol.

You are one funny ** man. I love reading your posts !!!!

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BrAinPaiNt said:

So...I am a pervert lol.
Funny, there's an R. Kelly song out there called Sex In the Kitchen. He describes how he likes to do it next to the butter rolls. But yours was a little more interesting.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BrAinPaiNt said:
Well my wife is not black...but she does got some junk in the trunk....and I like it...I like it a lot.
As noted in the other post...:p:

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^› said:

just in case what?

*tapping foot, finger poised over the ban user button*

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hoov said:
You are one funny ** man. I love reading your posts !!!!

Well...the wife does not always find it so funny...especially when she is bending over to get something out of the fridge and I do that and lift too much and she goes head first into the fridge lol.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BrAinPaiNt said:
Well...the wife does not always find it so funny...especially when she is bending over to get something out of the fridge and I do that and lift too much and she goes head first into the fridge lol.
:lmao: ...ok I scared the ol menopause ladies who sit in the office cubes next to me...

k19

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:

I tried that once with the wife. SHe bent over to get something out of the freezer and BAM.

Unfortunatley was arent alowed at that grocery store anymore :D

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:

So...I am a pervert lol.

Now I FINALLY know what Winicki has always referred to regarding his "incident" with you. :eek:

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Woody'sGirl said:
:lmao: ...ok I scared the ol menopause ladies who sit in the office cubes next to me...

LOL....you have to wonder what people think when they hear someone start laughing out loud like that.

I get people who come into my office wondering what I am laughing at sometimes.

On a side note....if you are a guy, and get pegged in the pouch by an angry woman weilding a bag of carrots she just got from the crisper after you lifted her too much causing her to go head first into the fridge....you will stop laughing pretty quickly. :eek:

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^› said:
I tried that once with the wife. SHe bent over to get something out of the freezer and BAM.

Unfortunatley was arent alowed at that grocery store anymore :D

Ahhh...yes the shopping tricks.

I do that with her when she is shopping as well....just to get her to hurry up haha.

One time I yelled out...Honey here are those fleet enemas you were wanting...and they are on sale.

Stupid stuff like that.

I all honesty, it is a wonder she has not killed me yet haha.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Juke99 said:
Now I FINALLY know what Winicki has always referred to regarding his "incident" with you. :eek:

Nah...Winicki is a skinny guy...he would hold no allure for me haha.

k19

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Ahhh...yes the shopping tricks.

I do that with her when she is shopping as well....just to get her to hurry up haha.

One time I yelled out...Honey here are those fleet enemas you were wanting...and they are on sale.

Stupid stuff like that.

I all honesty, it is a wonder she has not killed me yet haha.

Sounds familiar. I've been known to yell a few things out in the store or do and say odd things in the lingere section.

I found a way to do it without getting hit though. Nextel 2 way is great. I just push to talk and yell something off the wall when I want her to come home :D