Cardinals - 14 @ Saints - 45 Game Thread [3:30pm CST]

Cover 2

Pessimists Unite!!!
Reaction score
The Panch;3231934 said:
He had some tough runs early, but I could've gained a chunk of yards on that last run. Nobody was near him til he got 10 yards down field.
I mean throughout the game.

coogrfan

Reaction score
Cover 2;3231918 said:
Reggie Bush looks like a top 5 runningback this game. Did he have a transformation or is it just that the Cardinals are terrible?

Based on the fact that Bush has been nothing special for three seasons, I'm going with "B".

Hoofbite

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;3231941 said:
Apparently, there are those in Louisiana who refer to themselves as *******es.

I too thought it was racist or whatever, but according to CajunCowboy, this is norm for some.

Yeah but do people call each other *******es? And if they do, does it cross racial lines. We can all crack jokes about our own moms but nobody else ever crack jokes about them. Seems like that's kind of how it might work here.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;3231941 said:
Apparently, there are those in Louisiana who refer to themselves as *******es.

I too thought it was racist or whatever, but according to CajunCowboy, this is norm for some.

RedLine;3231948 said:
I am from Baton Rouge, its true. It is more like a term of affection.

That's the only way I've heard it used, too. A guy who worked for us for years called himself that proudly. (And for the record, he was white.)

Now the word without the ***... That's the racist term.

RedLine

Reaction score
Hoofbite;3231957 said:
Yeah but do people call each other *******es? And if they do, does it cross racial lines. We can all crack jokes about our own moms but nobody else ever crack jokes about them. Seems like that's kind of how it might work here.

It is a point of pride. I know it seems crazy, but they have hats, stickers, ect.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
This is great. If we can just win tomorrow, no one will give us a chance.

Run it up to 70, Saints.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Guess this will be Kurt Warner's last game.

tko112204

Reaction score
It's easy to play D when you can pin your ears back and go after a statue. They don't have to respect the run at all. Is Beanie even in the building? I only remember two carries, one was a TD though. Now a Bush PR TD. This is disgusting. Maybe they'll go all week thinking they got their swagger back though. If we win tomorrow, it will be nice to kick them in the teeth in the 1st quarter and watch them quiver like they did last time...

gmb85

Reaction score
I knew that damn Bush would return one to the house. I totally called it.

Silverstar

Reaction score
ninja;3231883 said:
I've seen Leinhart and he stinks. And the Cards have absolutely no defense. They will be lucky to hold a team under 40 points in a game next year. ANd Leinhart ain't scoring more than 40 points in a game.

The only reason the Cards won their division this year was because the 49ers, Seahawks, and Rams were so bad.

I'm just saying, alot of people gave Vince Young the bust label too and now he's making the transition with more confidence, maturity etc, etc.

fannypack

Sweet Squirrel
Reaction score
Saints aren't going to be as ineffective as they were in the first game, should we meet them, I fear.

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
AZ defense:

90 points allowed in 7 quarters of playoff football. Way to give your busted *** QB an advantage. Sorry sorry effort!! Go home Crapinals.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
RedLine;3231966 said:
It is a point of pride. I know it seems crazy, but they have hats, stickers, ect.

Crazy.

This is also the most pathetic outing by a team I have ever seen in the playoffs.

Also a great showing by the Saints. Whoever plays in NO next week will have their hands full.