Cardinals - 14 @ Saints - 45 Game Thread [3:30pm CST]

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
thisisepic;3232027 said:
Well at least we know the game tonight will be more interesting to watch, this **** is terrible.

Seriously. Between the two relatively small markets and the lopsided score, I bet the ratings for this game are terrible.

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;3232031 said:
Seriously. Between the two relatively small markets and the lopsided score, I bet the ratings for this game are terrible.
Probably but I am adding to the ratings. I will for the Colts game too.

lspain1

Reaction score

If Fox had used the crack team of Buck and Aikman...the ratings would be better! ;)

Yingers

Reaction score
Dallaslullaby;3232007 said:
were both greer and porter playing against us in the earlier game?

No, both were injured. Sedrick Ellis may have been out too.

mwj473

Reaction score
fannypack;3232024 said:
This sums up the Cardinals defense:
http://img41.*************/img41/5697/lolha.jpg

It seems that Sabbath7 does not recognize a famous quote when he/she sees one.....:)

coogrfan

Reaction score
They're throwing out birthday greetings...you know the game is out of hand. :D

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
Phoenix isn't really a small market.

Eddie

Reaction score
The Cards had no chance in this game.

This what happens when your team has no Defense, but the other team does.

jswalker1981

Fact > Your Opinion
Reaction score
lspain1;3232035 said:
If Fox had used the crack team of Buck and Aikman...the ratings would be better! ;)

What are you talking about? I thought everyone in America was going to tune in and listen to Tony Siragusa's expert analysis. Is he not in the booth because there isn't enough room for him in a three-man booth?

Rayfield

Reaction score
He is up by 21 and still uses that cheap call on a 51 yrd attempt? Tells me alot
about what kind of person he is

?????????????? Dude, it's still the first half against a team that scored 51 last week. You want him to quit coaching in the first half? If the Saints lose a 21 pt lead because he let up, then he's the goat.

What kind of person he is? He wants to keep his job that' s what kind of person he is.

Sorry for the rant, my intentions were to just read this thread but, this was a cheap shot at Payton, what if your coach would quit coaching in the first half of a playoff game?

Regarding the term *******, meh, no big deal. I don't get offended. Occasionally someone will if it's a non ******* saying it I suppose.

Tigergreg

Benched
Reaction score
Aikbach;3232017 said:
Well, let them have it, let them have it indeed.

Some very cocky people here! Seriously 34-3...cough cough 34-3!!! Looks like the Cowboys will make their way to New Orleans only if they get a ticket like the rest of the spectators. Come watch a team that wins games when they really matter. :)

MVP's A BREES

Benched
Reaction score
Tigergreg;3236559 said:
Some very cocky people here! Seriously 34-3...cough cough 34-3!!! Looks like the Cowboys will make their way to New Orleans only if they get a ticket like the rest of the spectators. Come watch a team that wins games when they really matter. :)
^
What he said