Cardinals release LB Daryl Washington. Any Interest?

Zordon

Reaction score
Local guy who's had discipline issues but he's talented. Hasn't played in a couple of years...

John813

Reaction score
Wow, he last played in 2013.

4 years is a lifetime away from the NFL. Completely forgot about him till now.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
I would.

Kid has ties to the area...Gary Patterson would (try to) keep him in check. Low risk, high reward. He was performing at an All-Pro level before the baby mama drama and hot drug tests all hit at once.

Now, if it comes to outbidding someone for him, no thanks.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Wow. I forgot all about him. He was a beast initially. How in the world is he NOW getting cut? This is a very odd story.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
SLee, JSmith, Wilber, Wilson, Hitchens, Nzeocha. Pretty sure team likes NZeocha and want to see what he has (when healthy). So unless he can beat out Wilber.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
SLee, JSmith, Wilber, Wilson, Hitchens, Nzeocha. Pretty sure team likes NZeocha and want to see what he has (when healthy). So unless he can beat out Wilber.

If he kept in any type of shape he would be the 2nd best LB on the Cowboy roster immediately.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I think that Garrett and Stephen Jones have finally won on the internal "Right Kind of Guy" debates, once and for all. After McClain, Hardy, and Gregory all blew up in Jerry's face, I think the matter is settled and I wouldn't expect the team to court any more problem cases for a while.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Doesn't seem like a RKG

Substance issues. The assault altercation (not good) was over pushing his gf to the ground in a custody dispute. His football character, though, as Jason likes to put it, isn't really in question.

This one is tempting. He's a talented dude, and we need all the help on defense we can get. Don't like the substance problems, though. You can't count on guys like that. I'd probably pass, but I'm tempted because I want more football players on that side of the ball.

At least he's not like McClain, who didn't care much about football itself.

LittleD

Reaction score
He couldn't stick on the Cardinals so please tell me why we would want a loser on our team.
Pass!!!