Cardinals release LB Daryl Washington. Any Interest?

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Dallas is wiser from the whole character risk trials and tribulations...Hardy, Rolando, Gregory. IF they were to sign Washington, it's going to be an incentive-packed deal where the Cowboys can end the contract, with little impact to the cap, if Washington screws up.

I'm all for this kind of reclamation project, assuming the young man interviews and works out well. I think Garrett's (overly ?) positive approach and Jerry's grandfatherly relationship with the players might actually work with Washington. I look at him as Rolando McClain only with the desire to play football.

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
All Pro Stud who likes beating women..allegedly...the tires have been kicked with this type of guy already. With that dude is a freaking beast and is a stud and put me in the group where he would be the A to Lee's 1 if he was on this team and IF he can still play at the level he was at prior to beating women..allegedly...don't question his talent but I would rather see what Smith brings to the table...if Smith isn't ready and he is still out there maybe a tire kick. For me not until you know what Smith is going to bring. On the field this guy is the RKG just like RoMac....the same RoMac Red brought in based on his RKG game play. So the off field issues are not apart of the equation if the guy can still play. Pull a Patriots bring him in, give him a solid work out, and put him on the emergency list if something happens. The Pats do this all the time....they just brought in CMIKE..they aren't signing him. But if Rex or Gillespie get hurt you can bet if CMIKE is out there the Pats bring him in.

Phoenix

Reaction score
How many playoff games have our RKGs won us so far? We need some mean and nasty SOBs. Just saying.

I'm not disagreeing with you, just opining that it is unlikely that the Cowboys brass would pursue him

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Out of the game for 3 years, plus he's already 30...at this point, an undrafted LB from a small school might be a better player

jrumann59

Reaction score
3 years is a long time without playing, regardless the type of shape he is in, he has not played a down. might as well be a 30 year old rookie.