Cardinals release WR DeAndre Hopkins

Mr_437

Reaction score
Dallas has too much talent at WR to fit Hopkins into the group.

mcmvp

Reaction score
Yeah but for the vet minimum? He’s 30. I don’t think he’s at the age of just playoff for the minimum to get on the Eagles.
Who said anything about the vet minimum?

We have people in the thread saying 20 mil/year… others saying vet minimum. Don’t people realize that there’s a gray area in the middle… and it’s a pretty big area

rambo2

Reaction score

We have people in the thread saying 20 mil/year… others saying vet minimum. Don’t people realize that there’s a gray area in the middle… and it’s a pretty big area
I think that he can get 8.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Dallas has too much talent at WR to fit Hopkins into the group.
I wouldn’t say we’re loaded with talent at WR. No guarantees Gallup ever returns to form. Cooks is 30 and has bounced around. He’s certainly not a long-term answer. It’s pretty difficult for anyone to have high expectations for Jalen Tolbert. I would prefer Hopkins over Gallup but we’ve committed to Gallup. It’s money that makes Hopkins not look like a good fit. If he would agree to a friendly one year deal who knows. That’s the only way he would end up in Dallas.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I heard the Bills may have interest but right now they are down to $1.5 million of cap space, so they'll have to get creative.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

Any fans saying $20 million per season for Hopkins is more lost in space than the Robinson family. He won’t come close to that but he’ll get more than the vet minimum.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

Last I saw the Eagles only had 6 million in space. Just seems like he’d have a bigger market than that and they have two great receivers and a good tight end.

rambo2

Reaction score
Any fans saying $20 million per season for Hopkins is more lost in space than the Robinson family. He won’t come close to that but he’ll get a lot more than the veteran minimum.
Teams don't have the cap space.