Cardinals Tampering with already having understanding with Bulger?

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Cardinals may “already have understanding” with Bulger
Posted by Evan Silva on April 28, 2011, 2:08 PM EDT
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...s-may-already-have-understanding-with-bulger/
APThe Cardinals’ apparent intent to pass on Missouri quarterback Blaine Gabbert at No. 5 in the draft has fueled the belief that Arizona plans to sign a stopgap, free agent quarterback to be its starter in 2011.

While some have speculated about the Cardinals potentially pursuing Donovan McNabb, clued-in Arizona writers believe Marc Bulger is a far more likely option. And according to Len Pasquarelli of the Sports Xchange, a Bulger-Cardinals union may already be in the works.

“A lot of people in the league feel the Cardinals already have an understanding with pending free agent Marc Bulger,” writes Pasquarelli. “The Cardinals would have liked to sign Bulger last year, and coach Ken Whisenhunt lobbied for a deal, but Arizona had already agreed with Derek Anderson and management didn’t see a way to bring in two veterans.”

Isnt this tampering contacting a free agent when your not suppose to?

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
I don't think you can tamper if they are free agents. Although, the league said you cannot have contact with the players. If they talked this over while he was a free agent (last year) and before the lockout, then I don't think there is any issues.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
nyc;3926254 said:
I don't think you can tamper if they are free agents. Although, the league said you cannot have contact with the players. If they talked this over while he was a free agent (last year) and before the lockout, then I don't think there is any issues.

:banghead: ***** then, i want the commissioner to take a draft pick away from this year, either their 2nd or 3rd, so we would have a better pick in either one of those rounds, well was a good try, :banghead: