Cardinals waive TE Zach Ertz

Mr_437

Reaction score
He's still popular in Philly after scoring the winning TD in the SuperBowl, and I don't think he left on bad terms, so why not? With Goedert coming back from injury, he could be a viable back up option.
Makes plenty sense, I just thought Philly gave up on him, so he may not want to go back...but it's a perfect fit.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
lol, he's probably going back to Philly

I laughed at the thread that the NFL is trying to help Philly, but it really does feel that way sometimes.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
This guy even have any NFL worth anymore? He seemed to fall off a cliff (and be injured a lot) these last couple of seasons.

Mannix

Reaction score
NO THANKS....he talked S about the Cowboys a couple years ago, and stated that he would NEVER play for us. So blank him!!!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
He will want to go to a playoff team. If not claimed from waivers.
He did not make an impact in Arizona. Then again look at the QB's he had, while Murray was injured. Even with Murray, did he do much?

But shouldn't he be able to help the QB as well?
Back to philly he'll go

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Look at his stats. Do you even do research before you post?
Here are some stats
2-22
0-0
2-17
4-27
1-7
4-36
3-49
1-7

Thats catches and yards per game..... thats pretty similar to Ertz production.... I guess we should have also cut Brandon Cooks, because those were his numbers for his 1st 7 games.

Look at the entire Cards teams stats.

Watch Ja'Marr Chase and see what his stats look like over the rest of the season. We might wan to pick him up after the Bengals cut him.