Cardinals

RonWashington

Reaction score
Don’t look now but Kliff Kingsbury has the Birds of the desert 2-0 headed to Jacksonville to become 3-0. I must admit because of his size I had doubts about Kyler Murray .

Kingsbury obviously saw enough of him coaching at Tech going against Oklahoma to believe in him. Interesting to see how that plays out next few years.

Flamma

Reaction score
I was convinced he was not an NFL quarterback. I don't know how he sees through the line, but the dude can play.

RonWashington

Reaction score
I was convinced he was not an NFL quarterback. I don't know how he sees through the line, but the dude can play.

The game in Dallas they mauled the Cowboys . Murray made the D look bad. I just don’t see 5’10” QB’s excelling but they have built the offense to his strengths. They play in a tough division .

Flamma

Reaction score
The game in Dallas they mauled the Cowboys . Murray made the D look bad. I just don’t see 5’10” QB’s excelling but they have built the offense to his strengths. They play in a tough division .

There's no chance he's 5'10.

Flamma

Reaction score
That’s what he’s listed at but he does look shorter.

I say that because Russell Wilson is listed as 5'11, and that looks about right. I think Baker Mayfield might be around that height too. But neither of them look abnormally short. Murray looks runt like on the field. It stands out. I'm guessing he's around 5'8.

RonWashington

Reaction score
3-0 handled a team they had to . That’s a really tough division . Next week at Rams should be a shootout .

McKDaddy

Reaction score
I say that because Russell Wilson is listed as 5'11, and that looks about right. I think Baker Mayfield might be around that height too. But neither of them look abnormally short. Murray looks runt like on the field. It stands out. I'm guessing he's around 5'8.
he's a little thicker built though so that generally looks a little shorter than someone thinner

McKDaddy

Reaction score
I just don’t see 5’10” QB’s excelling but they have built the offense to his strengths.
he's the type player that if they can put anything around him as an Oline, he will give defenses fits. anything less than a jail break & he will exploit the openings.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Kingsbury out Sunday someone else coaching against Browns

Last edited: