Career win percentage among starting NFL QBs

Status
Not open for further replies.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
poor dak trolls. Even in their flawed angle they lose the argument. Never seen a group of trolls lose so badly.

So even after being benched for name calling you are immediately back to name calling? Heck, even some prisoners get rehabilitated.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I apologize, for not being clearer, 4 of the games the Cowboys were leading heading into the 4th quarter and lost the lead before he brought the Cowboys back.
Which brings me back to my main point. Statistics are untrustworthy.

So are you now contending that his getting his team a lead, then having the defense give that lead up, then Dak and the offense coming back to retake the lead somehow counts AGAINST Dak? If that was a clarification it wasn't a very good one.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
As I previously stated that is not how the OP qualified the list.

He didn't have to because most people who follow stats KNOWS that there are minimums in order to be counted in groups so not to skew those groups. There are players who throw 1 or 2 passes in their entire career and complete them and have a 100% completion percentage but they don't get included in best passer completion percentages because they didn't throw a minimum number of passes. Maybe just maybe you don't know as much about the NFL as you think you do.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
He didn't have to because most people who follow stats KNOWS that there are minimums in order to be counted in groups so not to skew those groups. There are players who throw 1 or 2 passes in their entire career and complete them and have a 100% completion percentage but they don't get included in best passer completion percentages because they didn't throw a minimum number of passes. Maybe just maybe you don't know as much about the NFL as you think you do.

So if most people who follow stats knows that then why didn't he post that within his thread.....oh wait, he didn't have to because based on your thinking he gets a pass and should anyone criticize the post then they are wrong and not the OP. Got it. My guess is if it was a post that was critical of Dak you wouldn't be so lenient on the post.

PS

Why didn't you call him out on leaving Jared Goff off the list? Or posting the wrong win % by Dak?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
So even after being benched for name calling you are immediately back to name calling? Heck, even some prisoners get rehabilitated.

You continue to stalk me around the board and instigate. Go cry to mommy as you always do and stop posting to me. You are obviously too thin skinned. I dont want to hurt your wittle feewings. Were you the teachers pet growing up? I think I will start calling you USArmyPET. Suits you better.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
So if most people who follow stats knows that then why didn't he post that within his thread.....oh wait, he didn't have to because based on your thinking he gets a pass and should anyone criticize the post then they are wrong and not the OP. Got it. My guess is if it was a post that was critical of Dak you wouldn't be so lenient on the post.

PS

Why didn't you call him out on leaving Jared Goff off the list? Or posting the wrong win % by Dak?

Again, most people know about the minimums so they DON'T HAVE TO be stated when giving stats. I did say most so that doesn't include you obviously. Next, after you showing how little you know about stats I checked and you had another error. You said Goff had a higher winning percentage than Prescott but how can that be when they both have the EXACT SAME win/loss record of 42-17?

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/P/PresDa01.htm

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/G/GoffJa00.htm

Just admit it that you don't know as much as you think you do.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
You continue to stalk me around the board and instigate. Go cry to mommy as you always do and stop posting to me. You are obviously too thin skinned. I dont want to hurt your wittle feewings. Were you the teachers pet growing up? I think I will start calling you USArmyPET. Suits you better.

Did you get any splinters in your butt while they sat you on the bench? lmao

Clarke82

Reaction score
So are you now contending that his getting his team a lead, then having the defense give that lead up, then Dak and the offense coming back to retake the lead somehow counts AGAINST Dak? If that was a clarification it wasn't a very good one.

It doesn't count against Dak. I didn't look at games the Cowboys were tied or leading at the end of the 3rd quarter only the games the Cowboys were LOSING at the end of 3 quarters for my original point!

I like Dak and will root like heck for him to have success. I was just pointing out that statistics can be manipulated to say pretty much what you need them to say. Climate Change and Covid-19 are
prime examples of using partial or biased information to push a narrative.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Again, most people know about the minimums so they DON'T HAVE TO be stated when giving stats. I did say most so that doesn't include you obviously. Next, after you showing how little you know about stats I checked and you had another error. You said Goff had a higher winning percentage than Prescott but how can that be when they both have the EXACT SAME win/loss record of 42-17?

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/P/PresDa01.htm

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/G/GoffJa00.htm

Just admit it that you don't know as much as you think you do.

Be careful if you say something mean, he will go run and tell mommy.

Dak throws for 500 yards and 4 TD's and the defense gives up 50 points, and he want to cry about the QB.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
PLEASE ACTUALLY READ AND UNDERSTAND THE FOLLOWING.

There seems to be a small number of members here who just cannot learn one or more of the following things.

There is an ignore function. Some of you need to use it.

There is no need to go into every Dak thread to rail for or against with the same rhetoric.

You need to quit with the name calling and insults.

You have had multiple in thread warnings.

You have had multiple benchings.

Just in case you missed it... IGNORE FUNCTION USE IT.

Some of you are going to start getting extended benchings if you keep it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.