Careful what you ask for

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Some fans wanted to bring in this free agent QB while getting rid of Dak back on July 15th, 2020 when Dak and the Cowboys were unable to come to an agreement over a contract extension. I remember reading how some said Cam would be cheaper, more athletic, supposedly a better passer and a better leader. How lucky we are Jerry, Stephen, Coach McCarthy and the Cowboys disagree and know better.

Watch Julian Edelman in the background staring at sCam Newton act like a clown while everyone else is taking things seriously during Patriots practice. What do you think Edelman is thinking? It's got to be painful for him knowing his old legit leader and the GOAT in Tom Brady is no longer there but instead now have this.

Edelman, the Patriots and all of their fans are stuck with this......clown.

Careful what you wish for. It might come back and seriously bite you on the bottom.

PS: So glad we've got a natural born leader in Dak who takes the game seriously.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Ehh, Newton is a clown; I’ll give you that.

But if you only measure your QB value on the production vs. salary scale, I think Cam would have been a better investment in 2020.

Dak has been a good leader since 2016. Where has that gotten us? And now he’s an expensive leader.

I’m torn on Dak as a player, but he’s the 2020 QB and the team is stacked, so I’m 100% supporting him.

Last edited:

Batman1980

Reaction score
Cam Newton is like Alex Smith, he has a lot of fans but he's simply not a good player, especially when it matters.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Dak could never dance like that.
Dak is as stiff as Ryan Reynolds in a musical.

Batman1980

Reaction score
giphy.gif

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
I don't like Cam. I don't like his interviews and I don't like his demeanor. I don't think he takes football seriously. He dresses up to much and seems to be a prima donna. I think he fits the bill more of an Olympic ice skater rather than a football player.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Some fans wanted to bring in this free agent QB while getting rid of Dak back on July 15th, 2020 when Dak and the Cowboys were unable to come to an agreement over a contract extension. I remember reading how some said Cam would be cheaper, more athletic, supposedly a better passer and a better leader. How lucky we are Jerry, Stephen, Coach McCarthy and the Cowboys disagree and know better.

Watch Julian Edelman in the background staring at sCam Newton act like a clown while everyone else is taking things seriously during Patriots practice. What do you think Edelman is thinking? It's got to be painful for him knowing his old legit leader and the GOAT in Tom Brady is no longer there but instead now have this.

Edelman, the Patriots and all of their fans are stuck with this......clown.

Careful what you wish for. It might come back and seriously bite you on the bottom.

PS: So glad we've got a natural born leader in Dak who takes the game seriously.

You have become Dak-Nuts.
No matter what you post about Dak the cat is out of the bag and ya not even Jerry is buying your nonsense.
Answer us the following....when Dak hits the road come the spring will you follow him to his new team?
Will you continue to breath? :muttley:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I never wanted Cam Newton, never asked for him, but that's quite a reach just to support Dak. You must have an enormous catch radius AC:laugh:
TF, I'm being serious. I remember seeing 2 or 3+ posters in here support the thought of bringing in Cam Newton while getting rid of Dak. Definitely saw some Cowboys fans on the internet, twitter and a Facebook Cowboys page or two mentioning the same thought several months ago, plus several sports writers, etc. I wouldn't be bringing it up if it weren't true.

Screenshot-20200825-000333-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20200825-000054-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20200825-000005-Google.jpg

Screenshot-20200825-000421-Chrome.jpg