Careful what you ask for

GINeric

Reaction score
Follow forum rules, genius, instead of acting like a petulant child. BTW, thanks for the laughs, Mr. Tough Guy Behind A Screen. Be a team player, support and appreciate as well.

Follow the rules i put in your DM before you got scared, ran and told. Don't worry about me my lil timid friend. You should be an actor. You play tough online but when offered an opportunity for a face to face beer and conversation.... the coward came out and you Tekashi69ed......

Just keep it football lil guy. Playing tough is not your lane. I exposed you for the fraud that you are in private. You're not built for that... Just keep it football....

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Follow the rules i put in your DM before you got scared, ran and told. Don't worry about me my lil timid friend. You should be an actor. You play tough online but when offered an opportunity for a face to face beer and conversation.... the coward came out and you Tekashi69ed......

Just keep it football lil guy. Playing tough is not your lane. I exposed you for the fraud that you are in private. You're not built for that... Just keep it football....
lol. I saved you son. Believe it.

Now, back to football, where would you like to start? Much to learn you have.
:muttley:

GINeric

Reaction score
lol. I saved you son. Believe it.

Now, back to football, where would you like to start? Much to learn you have.

Saved me???? :lmao2: LOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!! You're obviously very delusional kid, but you have a great sense of humor, I WILL give you that!!! You saved yourself by snitching like Tekashi69...

You realized that acting like a man BEHIND a keyboard is alot more comfortable than pretending to be a man in person, face to face. Oh yeah, one last thing.... before you can teach anything about football, you have to actually know the game.... just because you play Madden on your uncle's couch all day, doesn't qualify you as a knowledgeable fan. First rule you would know as a knowledgeable fan is.... whenever someone disagrees with your lil opinions, doesn't mean it warrants them to have to switch teams.

You remind me of the kids at the playground who wanna take their ball home if you dont like the same favorite color they like. This board is great because of the differences of opinions that we all share, WHILE cheering for the same team.

There is no one blueprint way of thinking or switch teams to cheer for. Thats some 10yr old way of thinking. Grow up lil guy, for real. Everybody isn't going to always see **** your way. Its not about YOU!!

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Saved me???? :lmao2: LOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!! You're obviously very delusional kid, but you have a great sense of humor, I WILL give you that!!! You saved yourself by snitching like Tekashi69...

You realized that acting like a man BEHIND a keyboard is alot more comfortable than pretending to be a man in person, face to face. Oh yeah, one last thing.... before you can teach anything about football, you have to actually know the game.... just because you play Madden on your uncle's couch all day, doesn't qualify you as a knowledgeable fan. First rule you would know as a knowledgeable fan is.... whenever someone disagrees with your lil opinions, doesn't mean it warrants them to have to switch teams.

You remind me of the kids at the playground who wanna take their ball home if you dont like the same favorite color they like. This board is great because of the differences of opinions that we all share, WHILE cheering for the same team.

There is no one blueprint way of thinking or switch teams to cheer for. Thats some 10yr old way of thinking. Grow up lil guy, for real. Everybody isn't going to always see **** your way. Its not about YOU!!
You're all talk kid. All talk. Probably were a bench warmer or in band in high school. You can't fully understand the game watching it from a far while others actually start and star on the field son. This isn't your neighborhood peewee league's sport where everyone gets a participation trophy.

GINeric

Reaction score
You're all talk kid. All talk. Probably were a bench warmer or in band in high school. You can't fully understand the game watching it from a far while others actually start and star on the field son. This isn't your neighborhood peewee league's sport where everyone gets a participation trophy.
Ok kid.... whatever you say. If I'm all talk and I approached you with actions that I had fully planned on executing... then you got scared and snitched. But then YOU started to talk again.

Like I said in the DM, I'm more than talk lil guy. You had the opportunity to find that out, but then the coward gene leaked out. You've been exposed.

Now I'm going to show you how dumb you are... according to your logic, you have to be a starting STAT on the football field to be a knowledgeable football mind correct???

Okay so when was Bill Walsh, Tom Landry, Bill Parcells, Bill Belichick, Don Shula, Joe Gibbs, Vince Lombardi, etc ever start players on the field????? They got know the game very well, so apparently they must have been "on the field starting stars" according to your coward *** logic right???

I'll wait.....

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Ok kid.... whatever you say. If I'm all talk and I approached you with actions that I had fully planned on executing... then you got scared and snitched. But then YOU started to talk again.

Like I said in the DM, I'm more than talk lil guy. You had the opportunity to find that out, but then the coward gene leaked out. You've been exposed.

Now I'm going to show you how dumb you are... according to your logic, you have to be a starting STAT on the football field to be a knowledgeable football mind correct???

Okay so when was Bill Walsh, Tom Landry, Bill Parcells, Bill Belichick, Don Shula, Joe Gibbs, Vince Lombardi, etc ever start players on the field????? They got know the game very well, so apparently they must have been "on the field starting stars" according to your coward *** logic right???

I'll wait.....
Do your homework son. You're boring and a waste of time. Go back to mommy if you want some attention.

GINeric

Reaction score
Do your homework son. You're boring and a waste of time. Go back to mommy if you want some attention.

Ok lil guy... remember this one thing. When you wanna play grown and run your mouth... don't run and tell mods or police when another grown person offers you the opportunity to speak freely in person. That's called being a coward. Tell your uncle/dad to buy you some courage for Christmas.

Running your mouth, then telling and avoiding private face to face meetings is what cowards do. You've been exposed.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Ok lil guy... remember this one thing. When you wanna play grown and run your mouth... don't run and tell mods or police when another grown person offers you the opportunity to speak freely in person. That's called being a coward. Tell your uncle/dad to buy you some courage for Christmas.

Running your mouth, then telling and avoiding private face to face meetings is what cowards do. You've been exposed.
One of these days, you'll get your wish granted. Good luck.