Carson Wentz is 0-3 with the Colts

Sydla

Reaction score
So the Colts have a dilemma.

They are track for a top ten pick and if Wentz plays like 75% of the snaps it conveys to Philly.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
People know damn well that the mocking of Wentz and his struggles has absolutely nothing to do with him. Folks are mocking the idiots who spent five years telling us that he was better than Dak Prescott. I wish the young man nothing but great health for the rest of his life.. However I hope he stinks out loud on the football field.. kinda like he always has for most of his NFL career except for a couple of magical runs..

Nav22

Reaction score
Funny the same people who tried to cry that people were mocking Dak's injury are the same ones mocking Went's injuries. What a bunch of hypocrites.
Um, who mocked his injuries, Mr. Tough Army Man?
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

He’s healthy enough to play and he played like trash. He’s not good.

How adorable that you jumped to his defense like the little sweetheart that you are.

Dak’s much better, like it or not.

You lose. Just like in every other facet of your life.
:thumbup:

RonWashington

Reaction score
This fake news. I have it on good authority ( posters on this board) that he could do no wrong. He was the God of all qbs and do things that no other qb in NFL has ever done.

Well he did take North Dakota st to the ring ceremony . Had a parade down Main Street past the barber shop near the Wal Mart town square.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Lol

Seriously, the guy gets traded to a good team and still can't win. He's so inefficient in the red zone it's almost sad.

Wentz sucks.
good ??

you mean over rated

IF THEY CANT OVERCOME HIM WHERES THE BACKUP PLAN WE ALLEGELY DIDNT SOLIDIFY.. ?? i thought all teams have great BUP exceptions US??truth be told most of the Bups ive seen this year have straight sucked..if we lose dak its over no Bup can replace a franchise starter...drop off is big unless your starter is already a jag..

RonWashington

Reaction score
He’s just doing his part to make sure colts get a QB next year
So far he’s doing his job well
I’m just amazed he’s played in consecutive games

What if Trey Lance is another North Dakota st high pick into mediocrity. The 49ers let’s see what they got when he gets a turn at the wheel .

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Lol

Seriously, the guy gets traded to a good team and still can't win. He's so inefficient in the red zone it's almost sad.

Wentz sucks.

Just cant stay healthy. He is done.

RonWashington

Reaction score
By the looks of it, it won’t be hard to come out as the best rookie QB of this draft

First he has to get on the field. He came into a better situation then the others . Garrapolo had the job while Lance carries clipboard, Was watching some Denver Jets lowlights. Wilson is running for his life no protection . Invisible running game.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
First he has to get on the field. He came into a better situation then the others . Garrapolo had the job while Lance carries clipboard, Was watching some Denver Jets lowlights. Wilson is running for his life no protection . Invisible running game.

I think it’s more than that for him. He’s already broken the record for most interceptions thrown by a jets rookie in his first four games… and he’s only played three