Carson Wentz is 0-3 with the Colts

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
At this point Wentz is like a tragic figure. He got hurt in 2017 and watched Nick Foles lead the Eagles to a title. Since then he's continued to get hurt and his play has steadily regressed even when he's been on the field.

I was thinking a fresh start in Indianapolis was all he needed but clearly I was wrong; at least so far.

conner01

Reaction score
What if Trey Lance is another North Dakota st high pick into mediocrity. The 49ers let’s see what they got when he gets a turn at the wheel .
I know many like to throw the young guys out there, but I’ve always thought sitting them for a season is the best way to develop most QB’s
If you have a decent offense and can protect a really talented guy who played in a system similar to nfl maybe latter in a season but way to many young QB’s start on crappy teams, before they are ready

Batman1980

Reaction score
At this point Wentz is like a tragic figure. He got hurt in 2017 and watched Nick Foles lead the Eagles to a title. Since then he's continued to get hurt and his play has steadily regressed even when he's been on the field.

I was thinking a fresh start in Indianapolis was all he needed but clearly I was wrong; at least so far.

Wentz is too fragile physically and mentally to be a franchise quarterback.

NickZepp

Reaction score
I'm saying the evidence is the reverse and I had several belly laughs when people said Wentz was going to revive the Indy franchise.
Just like it's clear that Wentz saved the Eagles franchise and won a Super Bowl ring there.

Seriously Wentz's last win to date was the game against the Cowboys last year on Nov 1st. It could be his final NFL win at this point.