Carson Wentz labeled 'barbaric' for hunting a black bear

ESisback

Reaction score
You tell me? Do remember anything or were you too buzzed off the Bud Lights?
Quick to assign “alternative” to anyone that dared disagree with you in the past? Do you see that as an insult? Think anyone’s insulted?

But answer the question. Do you think Cleveland Guardians is a cool name?

By the way, never had Bud Light. Is it better than Coors Light?

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Quick to assign “alternative” to anyone that dared disagree with you in the past? Do you see that as an insult? Think anyone’s insulted?

But answer the question. Do you think Cleveland Guardians is a cool name?

By the way, never had Bud Light. Is it better than Coors Light?
Quick to assign “alternative” to anyone that disagreed with me?

Lool, what are you on about?

DFWJC

Reaction score
Never been a Wentz fan on the field but, fwiw.....
Lots of areas have an overpopulation of Black bears right now. It's a borderline epidemic.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Playing dumb so I say it directly and get benched? Appreciate the sentiment, but weak.
No, you're straight up incoherent.

I literally have no idea what you're clumsily attempting to say here: "Quick to assign “alternative” to anyone that dared disagree with you in the past?"

Oh no! Expose me. I guess I was "quick to assign 'alternative' to others..." in the past.

ESisback

Reaction score
No, you're straight up incoherent.

I literally have no idea what you're clumsily attempting to say here: "Quick to assign “alternative” to anyone that dared disagree with you in the past?"

Oh no! Expose me. I guess I was "quick to assign 'alternative' to others..." in the past.
Not biting. Sorry. Have a good night.

ESisback

Reaction score
I knew it bro, you’re so alternative.
How can that be insulting if you have no clue what it means? Or maybe you could be insulted that people now KNOW you have no clue…

Is Cleveland Guardians a cool nickname?

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
How can that be insulting if you have no clue what it means? Or maybe you could be insulted that people now KNOW you have no clue…

Is Cleveland Guardians a cool nickname?

:facepalm:

Maybe it’s because I’m clearly being sarcastic by referencing your nonsensical gibberish.

Sure, I’ll play along; it’s a cool nickname. Now predictably go heeeehaaaw about it not being a cool nickname as if we’re arguing about objective facts.

ESisback

Reaction score
:facepalm:

Maybe it’s because I’m clearly being sarcastic by referencing your nonsensical gibberish.

Sure, I’ll play along; it’s a cool nickname. Now predictably go heeeehaaaw about it not being a cool nickname as if we’re arguing about objective facts.
Yeah, anything you don’t understand (or at least claim to not understand) classifies as “nonsensical gibberish”. Groovy!

Here’s an objective fact…most anyone without an agenda would agree—changing the traditional, time honored historical nickname from Cleveland Indians to the incredibly corny and generic Cleveland Guardians just to appease a small group of easily triggered control freaks is not only a monumental waste of time and resources, but also even more offensive to the common sense majority. To cling to this notion just because you think it “wins” an online debate with a stranger is delusional at best. Prove me right by continuing to debate this nonsense. One word is all it takes!

In the meantime, this is boring. Buh bye!

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Yeah, anything you don’t understand (or at least claim to not understand) classifies as “nonsensical gibberish”. Groovy!

Here’s an objective fact…most anyone without an agenda would agree—changing the traditional, time honored historical nickname from Cleveland Indians to the incredibly corny and generic Cleveland Guardians just to appease a small group of easily triggered control freaks is not only a monumental waste of time and resources, but also even more offensive to the common sense majority. To cling to this notion just because you think it “wins” an online debate with a stranger is delusional at best. Prove me right by continuing to debate this nonsense. One word is all it takes!

In the meantime, this is boring. Buh bye!
:lmao:

“Here’s an objective fact… [inserts his subjective opinion]”