Twitter: Carson Wentz to the Commanders?

Majic

Reaction score
Incredible that a team could trade picks for him. and pay his salary! Washington must be desperate

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
Think about this. They preferred to give up three 1st round picks for Wilson. When he vetoed going to Washington, they tossed two 3rd rounders for this guy.

Talk about the consolation prize.

:laugh:
Yea. Instead of the “ cash for gold” of the Wilson trade, this is a “gold for crap” deal.

Carson

Reaction score
They wanted Rodgers, then Wilson and have had to settle for Wentz. Incredible
I don't think Rodgers was a realistic option. A hope sure.

They offered for Wilson and whiffed.

conner01

Reaction score
Incredible that a team could trade picks for him. and pay his salary! Washington must be desperate
I don’t get it
He’s not a huge improvement over Tyler heinicke
I’d like Tyler as our backup
Kids not too bad for a guy who’s played just 16 games and has 3886 yards passing and nearly 400 more rushing

RS12

Reaction score
Irsay has a reputation as being a bad owner. At least he knows a QB who is never going to get it done when he sees one, and quickly moves on.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
This is my worst nightmare.

Are you kidding? How much fun will it be to watch Wentz defeat Hurts….lol. Washington doesn’t scare me as it relates to the Cowboys, no matter who the QB is. DC has an overrated defense, a pathetic OL, and suspect receiving core.

CWR

Reaction score
Why didn't they just go to the Aaron Rodgers tree and pick off a fresh Rodgers? Top 3 qb or bust!

Daillest88

Reaction score
Are you kidding? How much fun will it be to watch Wentz defeat Hurts….lol. Washington doesn’t scare me as it relates to the Cowboys, no matter who the QB is. DC has an overrated defense, a pathetic OL, and suspect receiving core.
And doesn’t have the colts run game. Colts won a damn game when he only threw 57 yards lol

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I don’t get it
He’s not a huge improvement over Tyler heinicke
I’d like Tyler as our backup
Kids not too bad for a guy who’s played just 16 games and has 3886 yards passing and nearly 400 more rushing
Third round picks? Doesn’t hurt Washington at all. He’s better than Heineki…..just reckless with the ball. I love that Wentz will be playing against t.he Eagles….lol

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Carson Wintz:

giphy.gif