Case closed Dak is the best QB of his draft class

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
So just because Dak has yet to be cut or traded he is automatically the best QB from his draft class? I guess the fact that Wentz helped his team get to and win a super bowl and Goff played in one means absolutely nothing. What has Dak done other than constantly pad his own personal stats?

I swear some people must wear Dak underoos and pajamas, and sleep with stuffed Dak dolls. Or maybe they are relatives living off of his dime. They must also have their heads so far up Dak's butt they give him a daily colon cleanse.
You've gone full mental, ACR. You've lost it and gone to the point of no return. What a waste. I thought you were pretty smart at one time.

Last edited:

leeblair

Reaction score
Resume.jpg
Yep, Dak has really give the Cowboys a lift from the regular 8-8 seasons we had to endure under Garrett. His timely passes kept the Cowboys to within 10 points in multiple games, and his leadership has been noticeably evident at the podium as he sketched out his plans to lead the Cowboys to greatness next season every time fans grew disheartened after a poor record kept us out of the playoffs.
What has been his trademark symbol of greatness has been being able to play possum until the Cowboys were 17 points behind, then jump all over the defenses who played loose with a big lead and rack up big yardage against them, keeping opposing fans terrified that the Cowboys would come back to within 3 points.
Yeah, and those soup commercials just made you want to jump up and start cheering for the Cowboys.
Yeah, he's been great. Cowboys fans have been able to enjoy January each year and get ready for the draft without being burdened with playoffs and Super Bowls.
The next season's hype is a stat that is unfairly left out of Hall of Fame balloting, or Dak would surely already be a bust in Canton.
Uh, I meant "have a bust" in Canton.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So just because Dak has yet to be cut or traded he is automatically the best QB from his draft class? I guess the fact that Wentz helped his team get to and win a super bowl and Goff played in one means absolutely nothing. What has Dak done other than constantly pad his own personal stats?

I swear some people must wear Dak underoos and pajamas, and sleep with stuffed Dak dolls. Or maybe they are relatives living off of his dime. They must also have their heads so far up Dak's butt they give him a daily colon cleanse.

:muttley:

Asklesko

Reaction score
Dak has been in contract limbo with an organization that won't pay him. I think that counts as something.

Turk

Reaction score
#1 pick. Pretty good considering trolls like you predicted he was backup material.

Why shouldn’t cowboys fans be slobbering over a 4th round pick that is now a top 5 qb in the nfl? You would have to be a complete clown not to love dak. What’s your excuse?
because he ain't a top 5 QB in the NFL. Trolls that slobber over less than the best have been licking Jerry's feet now for 25 years.

blueblood70

Reaction score
truly a coin toss difference is our coaches, gm and owner won't admit dak has flaws and sit or trade him to see if they can improve.. only good thing Jerry has done is make Dak wait and see before caving on the contracts that others so claim was a mistake because the rams and philly were smart..NOT really

i say it could be good thing use up dak on FTs and then see what we can get for him or move on..its SB or bust correct>? none of the qbs from this class shows that special trait like Mahomes and really dont deserve elite money IMHO..

i like Dak will support him while hes wearing the Star but should he get traded or leave i realize its business..

Jerry can use those deals and the fact those deals really didnt help the franchises as cautionary tale..

ill give you this the fact we drafted dak in the 4th is WIN...those other teams used high picks and in wentz case sold the farm, that was a mistake because you got no real return and all these QBs should have been taken around 16th in the first round if you go solely on talent and production. We got the most from picking Dak..so Dak wins because he was less expensive in money and raft stock..

blueblood70

Reaction score
Goff went to a Super Bowl.....:

sooooo
so did JG , dilfer, foles, flacco, Ryan , and other tier 2 QBs etc etc that TEAM win not a player win..teams win SBs or players Like Wilson , rogers etc would go every year on talent at QB, they do not..

Romo and Dak are good enough to be on a SB team yet their teams are not SB teams..it happens..