Casualties of a poorly coached team

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If you think the team is poorly coached then drafting a QB is about the dumbest thing you can do.
Not really. Why bother doing anything if that’s the way you feel

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If you think the team is poorly coached then drafting a QB is about the dumbest thing you can do.
I’m thinking it’s time to clean house and start over. But nothings ever going to change one word Jerry

starfan1

Reaction score
We have an opportunity. I say take it. That’s the only reason. It just makes more sense
You have been sparking with pappy ! To each his own but we need defense and OL replacing or adding a qb is well down the list and furthermore even if wasn’t you’re only going to be in the running for QB 3 and beyond

Hadenough

Reaction score
You have been sparking with pappy ! To each his own but we need defense and OL replacing or adding a qb is well down the list and furthermore even if wasn’t you’re only going to be in the running for QB 3 and beyond
When your in the running for the 3rd pick in the draft you absolutely make a play packaging a deal for a true franchise QB. Especially when that QB is a generational talent. They can use other picks on defense and oline but you dont waste that opportunity. Daks a ok QB but he is asking for way too much money and needs everything to be perfect with premier talent across the board including defense to win anything and thats not realistic. Even with everything perfect he just inst good enough. Thinking Dallas can win anything with him is like thinking the Vikings will win a SB with Cousins. Its just not happening!

starfan1

Reaction score
When your in the running for the 3rd pick in the draft you absolutely make a play packaging a deal for a true franchise QB. Especially when that QB is a generational talent. They can use other picks on defense and oline but you dont waste that opportunity. Daks a ok QB but he is asking for way too much money and needs everything to be perfect with premier talent across the board including defense to win anything and thats not realistic. Even with everything perfect he just inst good enough. Thinking Dallas can win anything with him is like thinking the Vikings will win a SB with Cousins. Its just not happening!
You been sparking with pappy as well. It’s puff, puff, PASS

I’ll root for whoever the cowboys draft but the cowboys have avoided defense for the better part of 10 years and it hasn’t resulted in anything beyond a few runs that were derailed by the defensive side of the ball

whether it’s been Romo or Dak the problem hasn’t been QB

you and your Dak denying gang are gonna need counseling come draft day

With the 4th pick in the 2021 draft the Dallas Cowboys select Micah Parsons if they end up with pick 3 then it will be Sewell

Hadenough

Reaction score
You been sparking with pappy as well. It’s puff, puff, PASS

I’ll root for whoever the cowboys draft but the cowboys have avoided defense for the better part of 10 years and it hasn’t resulted in anything beyond a few runs that were derailed by the defensive side of the ball

whether it’s been Romo or Dak the problem hasn’t been QB

you and your Dak denying gang are gonna need counseling come draft day

With the 4th pick in the 2021 draft the Dallas Cowboys select Micah Parsons if they end up with pick 3 then it will be Sewell
It really wouldn't surprise me if they choose one of those guys completely bungling one of the highest draft positions they have had in years. I'm kind getting used to losing anyways. Just another reason to turn against the team instead of the hardcore fan I used to be. Romo was never gonna win a SB and it only took me a couple seasons of watching him to realize that. It only took one season of watching Dak. But hey I told everyone and nobody listens so they deserve to suffer and lose.

starfan1

Reaction score
It really wouldn't surprise me if they choose one of those guys completely bungling one of the highest draft positions they have had in years. I'm kind getting used to losing anyways. Just another reason to turn against the team instead of the hardcore fan I used to be. Romo was never gonna win a SB and it only took me a couple seasons of watching him to realize that. It only took one season of watching Dak. But hey I told everyone and nobody listens so they deserve to suffer and lose.

so out of curiosity what are you qualifications that you just knew we couldn't win with Romo after a couple of years and Dak after 1? is it the ole eye test? You would probably be hard pressed to find a fan that was more annoyed with Romo than I and I expresssed it quite frequently.
The problem was that Dallas had multiple other issues that they failed to fix during his tenure. And Romo did finally figure it out but by the time he did his body was broke. Broke from too many hits some of it from crappy line some of it from his learning curve as a QB and shoddy defenses and him having to attempt to carry.

The problem still exists today Dak is just Romo part 2 and the problem still manifest itself in a porous defense and now an aging line and most definitely in an idiot GM that likes shiny new toys that make him money instead of not so pretty things but they help fix the problem. He tried 3 years in a row with solid picks up front on O

But failed in picks in 2016 in round 1,2,3 again in 17 with virtually the entire draft. I think they tried with hill and Gallimore and LVE . I hope they get it right this year but picking one of those 2 guys at 3or 4 isnt bungling the draft. Not fixing the defense once and for all would be. Those are both positions of need

Last edited: