Video: Cavanaugh & Holley hinting at potential locker room problems

starfan1

Reaction score
It’s not just how I feel though.

I’ve been proven right time and time again.

The walls are closing in and that locker room is crumbling now.
well see. this past game wasnt a good showing from alot of people .you keep hoping maybe youll get your wish. I dont see this team imploding. I dont see them winning much beyond 1 playoff game but they wont implode theres too much talent

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Anybody that has played organized sports, particularly at the college level+, knows who the weak links are in the locker room. They know who is holding the team back, who is getting special attention who doesn’t deserve it. This applies to players and coaches. About 99% of this stuff never leaves the locker room and is usually hashed out behind closed doors between themselves. Losing extrapolates this because tensions are mounting. Sometimes, a leak is needed to shake things up if a situation can’t be solved behind closed doors.

Been there, done that a few times.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
well see. this past game wasnt a good showing from alot of people .you keep hoping maybe youll get your wish. I dont see this team imploding. I dont see them winning much beyond 1 playoff game but they wont implode theres too much talent
There’s no honor is going down with the ship.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
So if they lose more games emotion and temper may flare? this is news? Of course if they continue to lose and lose Monday there will be some real residual effect

foofighters

Reaction score
Garbage. So people are mad in the locker room because they are losing and they are blaming people? Oh nos!!!!!

This is like reporting that water is wet. This happens when teams continue to lose/implode.