Cavs vs Magic

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
TheCount;2794400 said:
Your signature is ready Slate, look forward to seeing you rock it. ;)

http://i61.***BLOCKED***/albums/h77/legendz28/losers_signature.jpg
Lebron did more with less of a team. Lebron deserved that MVP award.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Rampage;2795085 said:

Sig bets aren't about logic, it's about embarrassing the biggest Lebron fan (turned Biggest Howard fan) in all the lands.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
Rampage;2795085 said:

If anything, Wade deserved it more than Kobe.

As much as I HATE Lebron, he deserved it, but DWade was a CLOSE 2nd.

lewpac

Benched
Reaction score
Joe Rod;2793820 said:
Don't worry, any Magic fan that had read your posts wouldn't really care if you lost respect for them. Their team wasn't respected from the getgo, so they were rubbing it in to everyone who dissed the Magic before and during this series. That people like you and the media in general thought Lebron and crew were just going to roll over a team that has owned them for the last three years was pretty moronic. "We are all just witnesses", right?

I laughed when I heard the chants, because I knew where they were coming from. It felt great to flip ESPN, Nike and everyone else the symbolic bird while packing their poster boy's bags and sending him home.

I always liked LeBron prior to this series, great player. But, at the end of it I was pretty tired of hearing about him.

LeBron is carrying the "Dale Earnhardt Jr." baggage right now. It goes like this........

He's a good kid. Got talent. Good family guy and good for the sport. But, HIS FANS and the MEDIA are so obnoxious about shoving him down our throats that a resentment builds against him. We all must simply salivate over him and adore him, or else.

I like LeBron James. I really do, both as a player and from what I gather, a good guy and father to his kids. I hope he get his trophy's and is able to climb the "Jordan" ladder that everyone has seem to put before him.

But, I too got a little tired of the "we are witness's" thing, and that WE ALL have to get on board simply by default. So, like Earnhardt............Dale Jr. isn't the problem. It his fans and the machine behind him that insist that EVERY NASCAR FAN "gets it" about Jr.

LeBron James has some of this same problem, and it's getting bigger and louder. The only people who will be convinced are those on board already. Many, many others are getting turned off by the pomp and "over the top/we are all witness" thing.

Goldenrichards83

Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2793669 said:
Why? because I'm biased towards my team? I'm a realist towards non Cav topics. Magic in 6
Maybe because so far you have been a 100% wrong. First the Cavs will sweep, then they will win in 5 or 6 games, then Howard will never have a game like he had when he scored 30, should I go on?

Bonecrusher#31

Reaction score
TheCount;2794400 said:

:laugh2: ..:bow: ...:lmao2:

Goldenrichards83

Reaction score
TheCount;2794400 said:

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :lmao2: