Cavs vs Magic

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2793631 said:
:laugh2: Touche'

Your indeed right about "God Howard". He will dominate Pau in the worst way. I love your guys's matchup against the Lakers. They won't be able to put Bynum and Gasol out there at the same time. One of them has Rashard and that is just not fair..man I hope you guys stay hot and make it rain against LA. Didn't they go 2-0 against the Lakers in the regular season?
You should do the honors and start the Magic-Lakers thread

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Who will be the first person at Nike to cry after losing their hype machine? I'm soooooo loving this right now. Dwight crashed their party!

Encore

Never Enough
Reaction score
Class act of Lebron to stick around and give hugs to the guys ... oh wait, he was first one off the floor.

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
Wow...funny report from TNT there.

LeBron is straight up HURT. I'm a little surprised he didn't shake any hands though.

The guy always acts pretty classy.

Losing sucks even for a king. Ask History.

JohnnyHopkins

Reaction score
Ominous Oracle;2793648 said:

LeBron is straight up HURT. I'm a little surprised he didn't shake any hands though.

You like the Cowboys and Magic, plus you're a big "Lost" fan? You sir, have excellent tastes!

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
Ominous Oracle;2793648 said:

I think the Dwight Howard MVP chants really got to him. A bit classless if you ask me from Magic fans. It's a slap in the face to LeBron and what he accomplished this year. Dwight Howard is not an MVP, nor did he deserve it over LeBron this year. It's not like he got snubbed this year. He wasn't even in the top 3 in voting. Not to mention LeBron ourperfoming him in the playoffs also. Lost alot of respect for Magic fans..

Goldenrichards83

Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2793585 said:
That being said..the Lakers are so done. Howard will make Gasol look like the little ***** he is and toss him around like a ragdoll. Magic are incredible with their shooting. The Lakers will have no answers for Howard,Lewis and Turk. Odom is a terrible perimeter defender and Bynum and Gasol CANNOT play at the same time..too many mismatches. Props to the Magic. They are for real.
Forgive me but you should be out prediction making buisness. Lakers in 6.

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
Goldenrichards83;2793666 said:
Forgive me but you should be out prediction making buisness. Lakers in 6.

Why? because I'm biased towards my team? I'm a realist towards non Cav topics. Magic in 6

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2793663 said:
I think the Dwight Howard MVP chants really got to him. A bit classless if you ask me from Magic fans. It's a slap in the face to LeBron and what he accomplished this year. Dwight Howard is not an MVP, nor did he deserve it over LeBron this year. It's not like he got snubbed this year. He wasn't even in the top 3 in voting. Not to mention LeBron ourperfoming him in the playoffs also. Lost alot of respect for Magic fans..

I was talking to a friend, and thought they should've chanted "MVP" when Lebron was at the line, not Howard as they were up by 15.

THAT would've been a classy move....not.

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
Joe Rod;2793653 said:
You like the Cowboys and Magic, plus you're a big "Lost" fan? You sir, have excellent tastes!

These days I usually hear the opposite!:laugh1:

But thanks brotha!

We are the "good guys". :):eek:

Nav22

Reaction score
I'm confused. I thought the NBA was rigged and David Stern would ensure a Kobe-LeBron duel in the Finals.

JohnnyHopkins

Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2793663 said:

Don't worry, any Magic fan that had read your posts wouldn't really care if you lost respect for them. Their team wasn't respected from the getgo, so they were rubbing it in to everyone who dissed the Magic before and during this series. That people like you and the media in general thought Lebron and crew were just going to roll over a team that has owned them for the last three years was pretty moronic. "We are all just witnesses", right?

I laughed when I heard the chants, because I knew where they were coming from. It felt great to flip ESPN, Nike and everyone else the symbolic bird while packing their poster boy's bags and sending him home.

I always liked LeBron prior to this series, great player. But, at the end of it I was pretty tired of hearing about him.

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2793765 said:
He's probably one those casual fans:rolleyes:

Clippers!!!

just kidding. 76ers, and you don't have to tell me they are average, I already know.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Your signature is ready Slate, look forward to seeing you rock it. ;)

http://i61.***BLOCKED***/albums/h77/legendz28/losers_signature.jpg

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
TheCount;2794400 said:
Your signature is ready Slate, look forward to seeing you rock it. ;)

http://i61.***BLOCKED***/albums/h77/legendz28/losers_signature.jpg

:laugh2:

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Ahhh well. Now I will have to root for the Magic by default. I hope Kobe never gets another title.