No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
Just having a little fun Slate. ;)

nba_g_james3_sw_288x324.jpg

We are all on vacation!!!

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
I wanted to see Lebron get a ring now that he's out I don't care who wins the finals.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Congrats to the Lakers and Magic. I look forward to watching them compete for a ring.

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
Joe Realist;2793596 said:
The question is, does he stay with the Cavs? They need him to.

Well they were heavily exposed against the Magic. It's obvious they need a big scoring bigman. Z just isn't the answer. I'd like them to go after Paul Millsap or Vilaneuva this summer.

adamc91115

Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2782505 said:
Dwight actually decided to have post moves:rolleyes: He had the game of his life. He'll never have a game like that again..everything that needed to go right for the Magic, did. No props to the Magic. They got extremely lucky with shots.

SLATEmosphere;2782730 said:
Wow..hows that haterade taste?

Cavs in 5..Magic nothing but lucky shooters. Dwight Howard=Overrated. His shooting range is a dunk. Adjustments will be made and will be forced to shoot that god-awfule 10 foot hook shot.

SLATEmosphere;2782858 said:
Dwight Howard can be shut down easily..get a big body on him and he won't even be a threat..He's trash.

SLATEmosphere;2792949 said:
Championship experience for who? If you call the Lakers getting embarrassed last year in the finals "experience" then ya sure. Paul Pierce,Ray Allen,Kevin Garnett,Rondo,Perkins ect didn't have championship experience last year..so there goes that logic. Nice try

Cavs in 4 against the Lakers.

SLATEmosphere;2792896 said:
So Cavs are playing the Lakers in the finals?? Sweeeet. Easy money!!

Mo>Fisher
West>Kobe
Lebron>Ariza
Varajeo>BYEnum
Z>GASol

Seeya Lakers.

:lmao2::lmao2:

Just too funny... Seriously. This is one of the best threads ever.

Encore

Never Enough
Reaction score
Rampage;2793594 said:
I wanted to see Lebron get a ring now that he's out I don't care who wins the finals.

Rampage;2793597 said:
Congrats to the Lakers and Magic. I look forward to watching them compete for a ring.

:confused:

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
adamc91115;2793610 said:
:lmao2::lmao2:

Just too funny... Seriously. This is one of the best threads ever.

Your welcome. Get ready for some more when Superman flies into the city of angels!!

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2781210 said:
Didn't see a thread about this series..mainly because it's such a given that the Cavs will sweep the Magic and dominate once again. I wonder how LeBron will take on this series. Will he score 40 points with ease and take over games with his scoring? Or will he get his standard 25 points,11 rebounds and 7 assists and get everyone involved?. Pretty much pick your poisen. Do the Magic want it quick and painless, or slow and grueling? The Magic have to answer that question. Either way it will be a sweep.

LeBron MVP.

FAIL.

Had to do it my brotha!:lmao:

You've been a good sport and King James is the man. We all know this, and to deny it is blasphemy!

King James.

God Howard.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Yes! Quite a few years since the Magic were in the Finals. I just hope that Superman and crew can get that ring where Shaq, Penny, Grant, Nick and 3-D came up short!

Congrats to the Cavs on a great season, but this was the worst possible matchup for them. Just too much talent in the Magic frontcourt for the Cavs to overcome. They will be back next year, but can't take that next step without a better big man to combat O-town's frontcourt and a healthy KG for the Celtics.

Lakers will be tough. This is the first time in a while that I have found myself really wishing that Jameer was healthy, because he killed LA in the regular season.

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
Ominous Oracle;2793624 said:
FAIL.

Had to do it my brotha!:lmao:

You've been a good sport and King James is the man. We all know this, and to deny it is blasphemy!

King James.

God Howard.

:laugh2: Touche'

Your indeed right about "God Howard". He will dominate Pau in the worst way. I love your guys's matchup against the Lakers. They won't be able to put Bynum and Gasol out there at the same time. One of them has Rashard and that is just not fair..man I hope you guys stay hot and make it rain against LA. Didn't they go 2-0 against the Lakers in the regular season?