CB Marquez White charged with second-degree aggravated assault

Kaiser

Reaction score
My only question on his story is why you would drive to your own home and let the guy follow you there. Drive to a police department and call 911 to tell them you are on the way. If White's story happened the way he said and it was me, I wouldn't want the nutjob knowing where I live.

And living in Los Angeles, this is something I've thought through before and talked to my wife about.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
If only Terrence was running and not on a scooter...

terrance-williams-dashcam.gif
I bet he wishes he'd of went with the 12" tired& rimmed version on that scooter dealers showroom floor,,,now!:lmao:

* there's just no way to face plant yerself in a cool & stylish fashiono_O

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My only question on his story is why you would drive to your own home and let the guy follow you there. Drive to a police department and call 911 to tell them you are on the way. If White's story happened the way he said and it was me, I wouldn't want the nutjob knowing where I live.

And living in Los Angeles, this is something I've thought through before and talked to my wife about.

To say nothing of the issues with mail and warrants being issued for him. Never heard of a forwarding address?

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Read the press release by White. It appears the other guy was the aggressor, and White may have been defending himself. I'll hold judgment until more facts are made known.
The guy called the cops and told them the other driver had a gun. They found the gun. Send Marquez to jail and then counseling. This is horrible. People die from these incidents. Let’s not wait unti there’s a body and we blame CTE and roger goodell

Blackspider214

Reaction score

Not everyone thinks clearly when this happens. I made this mistake back when I was in high school. A bunch of dumb drunks were harassing me on the road. Following dangerously close, honking, cutting me off and whatever else. I felt a little threatened and just wanted to get home. In hindsight, I should not have went home as they did follow me there. But just yelled a bunch of obscenities and drove off and nothing else happened after that. But in the moment, I was not thinking clearly.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
I always wonder how much the culture of machismo in the NFL plays into these guys getting into trouble with violent crime. You tend to not see a lot of this stuff happening in MLB, the NBA, or even the NHL. That isn't to say that it doesn't happen, of course, but I would be willing to bet that the statistics would show the rate of accusations and arrests to be far lower than those in the NFL.
Almost 4x the amount of NFL players as NBA players and almost double when compared to MLB players.

There are simply more knuckleheads who can get in trouble.

Also there aren't really that many total incidents to paint broad strokes.

DiResta

Reaction score
think he was a Kris Richard kinda guy too 'KRKG'
o well