CB Marquez White charged with second-degree aggravated assault

Kaiser

Reaction score
Almost 4x the amount of NFL players as NBA players and almost double when compared to MLB players.

I bet you could correlate it to salary as well. The higher paid players in the NFL and the highly paid NBA players have the resources to have drivers and bodyguards, while a practice squad guy like Marquez White is just barely making six figures.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
I wonder if we could work out a deal with Goodell, that if we cut this guy he would let us "bank" a few suspensions that we could use in the future.....most teams stock up on draft picks, we stockpile suspensions.......so our RKG theory........ no worky so good.

cern

Reaction score
Not the brightest move he could make while driving. If the other driver doesn't have a gun he's charged with assault. But if the driver is also armed, someone could end up dead.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If only Terrence was running and not on a scooter...

terrance-williams-dashcam.gif

Is there's any way someone can pair up this video with this sound effect?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Since this happened in Texas, a person has the right to defend themself at home, or at work or in or at their vehicle if they feel their life is in danger.
Sounds to me he had the right to protect himself.
Unless he pulled out the gun for no reason, seems he was in the right.

I am am basing this solely on what I read above though.

PUSHfold

Reaction score
If he was running he might have gotten shot in the back these days.

People saying this kind of garbage really pisses me off because this kind of crap almost never happens and when it does whoever did it is almost always charged and prosecuted. 99.9% of police shootings are justifiable It happens to all races, white people are more likely in a similar situation to be shot by police. Crap you hear on CNN is just garbage propaganda meant to divide our country by racial lines. People who don't know what they're talking about should really shut the hell up. It's sad the media sensationalizes specific stories to paint a narrative that's good for their political party at the expense of our country.

irishline

Reaction score
Hahaha...im guessing that isn't Terrance but if it was real I would lose my mind

https://kegl.iheart.com/featured/th...williams-falls-off-scooter-in-dash-cam-video/

Frisco police released dash cam and body cam video of their investigation and arrest of Dallas Cowboys receiver Terrance Williams on a charge of public intox. This was after police found his 2017 Lamborghini crashed into a light pole.

He was located near his home riding (and falling off of) an electric bicycle and was arrested...

:p

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Hahaha...im guessing that isn't Terrance but if it was real I would lose my mind
No, that is the arrest dashcam footage, the whole incident is about 16 minutes of tape

armadillooutlaw

Reaction score
People saying this kind of garbage really pisses me off because this kind of crap almost never happens and when it does whoever did it is almost always charged and prosecuted. 99.9% of police shootings are justifiable It happens to all races, white people are more likely in a similar situation to be shot by police. Crap you hear on CNN is just garbage propaganda meant to divide our country by racial lines. People who don't know what they're talking about should really shut the hell up. It's sad the media sensationalizes specific stories to paint a narrative that's good for their political party at the expense of our country.
I was being half-sarcastic.

Beaker42

Reaction score
I always wonder how much the culture of machismo in the NFL plays into these guys getting into trouble with violent crime. You tend to not see a lot of this stuff happening in MLB, the NBA, or even the NHL. That isn't to say that it doesn't happen, of course, but I would be willing to bet that the statistics would show the rate of accusations and arrests to be far lower than those in the NFL.

Not a culture of machismo but one of a lack of respect for life within certain segments of our population. They believe EVERY problem and every perceived slight is settled with a gun.

Next man up. Hope he get prison time.