Signed by Cowboys CB Treston Decoud signed off practice squad

TheHerd

Reaction score
We would have to pick up his contract. Too cost prohibitive.

Bradford was released. We don't have to pick up anything. But what will he sign for? Doesn't matter, because we'll never sign anyone who might be a threat to Dak.

cern

Reaction score
Bradford was released. We don't have to pick up anything. But what will he sign for? Doesn't matter, because we'll never sign anyone who might be a threat to Dak.
I read an espn report that said otherwise. But i'm no expert on this. It appears that if a vet is released after the end of the trading period and seasons end he must go thru the waiver process. Probably why cardinals waited. That way if anyone signs him, he's off their books.

Last edited:

TheHerd

Reaction score
I read an espn report that said otherwise. But i'm no expert on this. It appears that if a vet is released after the end of the trading period and seasons end he must go thru the waiver process. Probably why cardinals waited. That way if anyone signs him, he's off their books.

I think if you sign him on waivers you owe the contract. Once he clears waivers I believe it's game on. But I didn't sleep at a Holiday Inn and the league seems to change rules all the time.