News: CBS: Cowboys Owner Jerry Jones Praises Dak Prescott, Believes Team 'Should Be A Contender'

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
No actually you are the ONLY laughable poster that I know that thinks Dak and Dalton are close in talent. People would laugh in your face if you tried that nonsense in person. Go out and start trying to push this nonsense and you will see how quickly you get laughed at.

Dak is a top 7 QB and rising. Dalton has trouble securing a starting job.

But you do you buddy. LOL Your reputation precedes you for a reason.

Dak’s more talented. I’ve always said that.

Ive also said they have about the same impact on the outcome of a football game and Dalton having the highe win percentage in the end proved me right.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Dak’s more talented. I’ve always said that.

Ive also said they have about the same impact on the outcome of a football game and Dalton having the highe win percentage in the end proved me right.

Dak is much more talented, better leader, a dual thread, all of it. Now if you dont think that leads to more wins then I cant help you. Dak lead the NFL in last drive wins. I see you didnt bother disputing that one.

You got proved completely wrong on almost everything you said. The ONLY thing you actually got right was the defense WAS better with Dalton as QB. LOL

But we all know that had nothing to do with Dalton.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Dak is much more talented, better leader, a dual thread, all of it. Now if you dont think that leads to more wins then I cant help you. Dak lead the NFL in last drive wins. I see you didnt bother disputing that one.

You got proved completely wrong on almost everything you said. The ONLY thing you actually got right was the defense WAS better with Dalton as QB. LOL

But we all know that had nothing to do with Dalton.

From now on just leave the football to me and I’ll leave the Dak pom
Poming to you.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
From now on just leave the football to me and I’ll leave the Dak pom
Poming to you.

Why would anyone leave anything relating to football to you? You are the guy that thought Dalton would be better than Dak. You are the guy that thinks leading the offense to 21 points a game is similar to leading the offense to 37 points a game. You are the guy that thinks 37 points per game isnt contributing to winning games. LOL

You dont know diddly about football. And you can bet when the Cowboys are cranking it up this year that Im going be laughing in your face at your latest bumble prediction. "The Cowboys are going to be mired in mediocrity for the next 10 years".

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Why would anyone leave anything relating to football to you? You are the guy that thought Dalton would be better than Dak. You are the guy that thinks leading the offense to 21 points a game is similar to leading the offense to 37 points a game. You are the guy that thinks 37 points per game isnt contributing to winning games. LOL

You dont know diddly about football. And you can bet when the Cowboys are cranking it up this year that Im going be laughing in your face at your latest bumble prediction. "The Cowboys are going to be mired in mediocrity for the next 10 years".

Guy.. You can’t even properly comprehend what people say so relax on criticizing others until you learn basic comprehension.

Deep_South

Reaction score
I think Dak and the rest of the offense are plenty good enough to get us to the Super Bowl. The jury is still out on the D, though. We'll need some serious improvement year over year. In any case, I'm really just happy that football is back, no matter how we do.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
dHODp72.jpg

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
"Should be a contender" = I know this roster is good enough, so if we fail it's the coach's fault.

Swagger

Reaction score
In your mind it does. Dak and Dalton have very similar starts to their career.

Neither guy has won anything ever and acting like Dak is some big difference
Making player with no playoff success just points to how delusional some of you are.

He’s a nice solid player that’s horrible value. Everyone, including half or more of the Cowboys fan base, knows this.
Exactly this.

It's quite amazing how many Cowboy fans overrate Prescott.

People get labelled as haters for correctly regarding him as a good solid player.

Xeven

Reaction score
If there is going to be a year in near future for Cowboys to go to SB, this is it. They have everything they need baring injuries.

Swagger

Reaction score
If there is going to be a year in near future for Cowboys to go to SB, this is it. They have everything they need baring injuries.
I agree in the sense that Prescott's cap hit is fine this season then it's curtains. So we have a 1 year window

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Right, like how under Dak the cowboys scored 37 points per game and under Dalton it was 21 points? You call that similar?

Or do you mean if the Cowboys play playoff teams with Dak and 3rd string QB's with Dalton you will get a similar record?

Never seen a guy put his foot in his mouth more than you did with Dalton and Dak last year.
Roy you keep saying this over and over lol
Dont you realize that was only 4 games????????
Dalton played over twice as many games as dak.
The more games played the avg is going to come down !!!!!!

That is like saying a RB has a 150 yds a game avg but he only played 4 games.

You dont really think dak would have avg 37 points a game if he played whole season do you???